Palin for President

• 81 replies

old34

Re: Palin for President
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »
.... but this is a thread about Palin. Sadly, not Michael.... asasasasas

Um....actually....it WAS about Michael. Go back and read my OP starting this thread. (HINT: Click on the video link there.)
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 02:48:28 AM »
I saw the link but didn't click on it. Every time I see her or Skeletor I have difficulty resisting the urge to launch my fist into their faces. I want to keep my monitor, so I didn't risk clicking on it. bibibibibi

Now, MICHAEL Palin: awesome, man. Wish there was more like him on this big blue marble.
"Most young people were getting jobs in big companies, becoming company men. I wanted to be an individual."
Haruki Murakami

old34

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 04:38:54 AM »
Now, MICHAEL Palin: awesome, man. Wish there was more like him on this big blue marble.

I'm old34. And I approved this message.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
I'm just amused that we finally have VP candidates who add to how interesting the race is instead of being selected based on 2 qualifications only.

a.  To secure their home state which otherwise would be a toss up.
b.  To be bland, quiet, and boring so that the main candidate NEVER gets upstaged by their own VP candidate.

P.S.  McCain is pretty decrepit, but he's not past the average age of an American male.  Also, that average age includes those who die as infants and all the usual suicidally stupid teenage behavior.  The average 72 year old male in America has a pretty good chance of making it to 80+.

P.P.S.  What the heck is it with Republican VPs and hunting?  First we've got Cheney the shartshooter, and now McCain wants to make sure that fresh moose is on the White House menu ever week.

P.P.P.S.  I am SOOO disappointed Condi Rice openly stated that she didn't even want to be considered.  Whoever wins should really think about trying to get her to stay on as Secretary of State.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »

P.S.  McCain is pretty decrepit, but he's not past the average age of an American male.  Also, that average age includes those who die as infants and all the usual suicidally stupid teenage behavior.  The average 72 year old male in America has a pretty good chance of making it to 80+.

Skeletor's 73. My father is a far more intelligent, humane man and he's 75. He can't figure out a DVD remote control without weeks of lessons. I don't trust Skeletor with the button. Then there's the big hunk o'Cancer on his cheek and the fact he's changed his Goldwater maverick ways in order to side up with people who deny the scientific facts of evolution - which leads me to suspect he's senile.  the guy can't remember how many houses he owns! I wish I was joking, but it's a matter of public record!

Unless McCain has a direct link with the aliens from COCOON I don't want Grandpa Munster near the button. bibibibibi

Woe is me.

P.P.S.  What the heck is it with Republican VPs and hunting?  First we've got Cheney the shartshooter, and now McCain wants to make sure that fresh moose is on the White House menu ever week.

One is what they eat, I suppose!

P.P.P.S.  I am SOOO disappointed Condi Rice openly stated that she didn't even want to be considered.  Whoever wins should really think about trying to get her to stay on as Secretary of State.

She was a talented little lair, wasn't she?  afafafafaf
"Most young people were getting jobs in big companies, becoming company men. I wanted to be an individual."
Haruki Murakami

old34

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 04:04:07 AM »
Skeletor's 73. My father is a far more intelligent, humane man and he's 75. He can't figure out a DVD remote control without weeks of lessons...

Has ANYONE ever figured out a DVD remote control and all those buttons? I mean, beyond ON/OFF PLAY PAUSE? C'mon, give your Dad a break!

Oops, I highjacked a thread highjacking my post.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »
I'll admit that McCain probably dated Abe Lincoln's daughter and is the largest purchaser of Depends adult diapers in the country, but I'm not going to fault him on the number of houses.  His insanely rich wife owns a LOT of investment property, and he doesn't have any reason to personally keep track of how many residential properties are in the portfolio.  I'm willing to wager that he knows how many houses she let's him stay in.   ahahahahah

Of course, Biden and McCain would make an excellent pair of entries for the Senior Olympics.

Is it to late to get a do-over on the primaries with all new candidates from both parties?  bfbfbfbfbf
EscapedLunatic.com

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »
Is it to late to get a do-over on the primaries with all new candidates from both parties?  bfbfbfbfbf

Let's just rebuild the entire country. bfbfbfbfbf
Haruki Murakami

George

• My view of China
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 12:58:09 AM »
Speaking at Alaska's Fort Wainwright on Thursday, where she hailed the combat deployment of her son's Army unit to Iraq as a "righteous cause," Palin explicitly and repeatedly renewed the discredited claim that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was initiated as a necessary and credible response to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

"You'll be there to defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the deaths of thousands of Americans," Palin told the departing soldiers.

Palin's assessment directly contradicts that of President Bush and key members of his national security team.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 02:33:36 AM »
And on a lighter note, Tina Fey has finally done the inevitable and done a Sarah Palin sketch on SNL....hilarious!!

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/fey-palin-character-debuts-on-snl
10 easy steps to stop procrastination.

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
Irony:

http://mudflats.wordpress.com/2008/09/15/rally-vs-rally-do-the-math/

Actual photos from a pro-Palin (or, as I like to call it in real world terms, "Sieg Heil party For Anti-Life, Anti-Freedom Theocratic Terrorist Bimbo Palin") Rally, and an anti_palin (or, as I like to call it in real world terms, "Sane human beings who love freedom, liberty, civil rights and the human race and oppose Soccer Moms of the Third Reich Running Their Country Into Ruination") rally in her her home state, Alaska.

Paints a different picture than what the Skeletor spinsters are saying about Alaska and its supposed affection towards the Psycho Soccer Mom. ahahahahah
Haruki Murakami

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 01:23:16 AM »
Haruki Murakami

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
 bkbkbkbkbk  ROTFLMAO!!!
EscapedLunatic.com

Hossuru

• boni pastoris est tondere pecus non deglubere
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »
Aww, Spaghetti, you're just pre-angry that the Libs lost another Presidential election :D

Also, it's ironic (or not) that you put Palin in the "Anti-Life" party when it's your party, vis a vis Obama, that voted no on the Born Alive Infant Act. Sickening.

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »
Aww, Spaghetti, you're just pre-angry that the Libs lost another Presidential election :D

How does one "lose" an "election" where it's a two party system that is decided upon by a few hundred electorates RATHER THAN the actual people?

Also, it's ironic (or not) that you put Palin in the "Anti-Life" party when it's your party, vis a vis Obama, that voted no on the Born Alive Infant Act. Sickening.

You assume it's a life. Sorry, allowing a botched, late term abortion to "live" a life of slow, tortuous, pain and misery for an uncertain length of time is as cruel and malicious as going into pregnancy and holding the baby in and flying all the way from Texas to Alaska just so you can score brownie points for your political party, and try to possibly force a death-in-labor of the baby because it's retarded.

If that doesn't sound familiar then you don't know your Palin.

Anti-life is supporting Christian Jihad (Islamic, as well, but Palin isn't making "insh Allah" platitudes).

Are you going to tell me Obama's a secret muslim now? aoaoaoaoao

For the record, I fully support a woman's right to an abortion. I do not view abortion as murder in any way, shape or form. Life begins when the individual is out of the womb and leaves its parasitic phase and isn't allowed to be a butchered mutant.

Funny how "lib" is supposed to be a bad thing. It's fundamentally retarded to claim someone who is open minded is "bad."

"Liberal" used as a epithet. That's like using, "nice" as an insult, or, "humane" as if it was the worst thing in the world.

Meanwhile, some theo-loonies took over a party where conservative truly lives up to the, "resistant to change," and, "old fashioned" definition, rather than the original, fiscal meaning. 

Supporting a McCain/Palin ticket while claiming to love America is semantically the same as being a rabbi in the third reich, in my opinion. bpbpbpbpbp I hope the electoral college have their sanity intact this year.  bibibibibi

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 05:38:10 PM by Spaghetti »
Haruki Murakami