Happy Birthday JAMESWINTERTON!!!

• 14 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Happy Birthday JAMESWINTERTON!!!
« on: September 19, 2010, 01:52:19 AM »
An' they just keeps comin'...

Please wish a very Happy Birthday to our new but easily-settled friend, Jameswinterton!

As you may have noticed, as a Saloonie you have certain standards to live down to on this day. We'll be watchin' the newspapers. uuuuuuuuuu

Happy Birthday, James! agagagagag cecececece agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Ruth

Re: Happy Birthday JAMESWINTERTON!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 02:22:42 AM »
Happy Birthday Jameswinterton  cecececece  I baked this one myself.  Chinese cakes are known for their beautiful decoration, but the taste is not like home.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 02:41:10 AM »
Happy Happy B'day   agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

NATO

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 04:00:47 AM »
Have a burnt bit of toast on me  bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 03:26:17 PM »
Happy B'day, JamesW
 agagagagag   agagagagag   agagagagag   cecececece   agagagagag  cecececece   agagagagag
(Since yer new here, you'll need more lubrication than nourishment to continue making those little adjustments. Wishing you the best)

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 04:14:45 PM »
Happy B-Day!   agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »
Happy Birthday James!

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 10:23:28 PM »
ha thanks guys it was a great-ish day. I had students bring me a cake (and beer) it was beautiful but tasted like card. I then proceeded to have a bbq in my honour and get absolutely wasted. I dont remember much after that but havephotos of the Nanchang police cheif having to hold me up :). also, I woke up today covered in bruises, which apparently came from me falling off a motorbike (while it wasn't in motion luckily)

I will share photos when I have a good hossting site to upload them to.

old34

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »
ha thanks guys it was a great-ish day. I had students bring me a cake (and beer) it was beautiful but tasted like card. I then proceeded to have a bbq in my honour and get absolutely wasted. I dont remember much after that but havephotos of the Nanchang police cheif having to hold me up :). also, I woke up today covered in bruises, which apparently came from me falling off a motorbike (while it wasn't in motion luckily)

Those photos, no doubt, are also now being hosted in your Nanchang city PSB personal file. Happy Birthday!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

Borkya

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 03:27:15 AM »

Those photos, no doubt, are also now being hosted in your Nanchang city PSB personal file. Happy Birthday!

....And probably all over QQ!

Happy, Happy...or should I say wastey, wastey!

Ruth

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:51 AM »
Sounds like you celebrated in fine Saloon Tradition.

Toldya the cake wouldn't taste like home.  Consider yourself fully initiated.

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 04:22:19 AM »
We had a really nicve bbq first with some proper pork steaks. I'm only just piecing the night together now, but it was wild, I remember just walking around in circles, sitting down with people I didn't know, taking a photo, having a drink and then moving on, that is how I got so smashed. I also downed 3 pints in a row just to show that I could and impress the police chief guy who is a massive drinker.

Ruth

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »
Making friends with the local Chief of Police is a prudent thing to do in China.  Letting him 'win' a drinking competition is also prudent. bjbjbjbjbj

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »
Making friends with the local Chief of Police is a prudent thing to do in China.  Letting him 'win' a drinking competition is also prudent. bjbjbjbjbj

Yeah, but if you can put him under the table, you'll be revered forever. agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Dex

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »
Enjoy amigo!

agagagagag
Train + China + Spring Festival = Torture