Re: Introductions
« Reply #1035 on: March 12, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »
welcome!! agagagagag
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

AMonk

« Reply #1036 on: March 13, 2010, 12:26:54 AM »
Welcome to the Madhouse Saloon, Gaomeigeng agagagagag  Lucky escape from EF bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

El Macho

• 东北人都是活雷锋
« Reply #1037 on: March 31, 2010, 11:43:42 AM »
While introducing the unit on WWII in my 10th grade World History class, I was asked, "If they had radar, why didn't the Jews see the Nazis coming?"  How do you respond to that?
I know this is from a while ago, but holy god is that funny! ahahahahah ahahahahah

Welcome to all of you!  bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #1038 on: April 15, 2010, 02:27:33 AM »
 ahahahahah I love it!

Oh and WELCOME!  bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #1039 on: April 15, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »
And welcome back, LoneT. agagagagag
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #1040 on: April 17, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »
Why thank you...  agagagagag
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #1041 on: April 28, 2010, 11:23:47 PM »
Hello. I am just a foreign teacher in China trying to enjoy my life. I found this site while searching information on a school. I am impressed by the depth of information about China here.

« Reply #1042 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:52 PM »
Well thank you Roller.... we do try.  agagagagag  Welcome to the Saloon. Pull up a stool (preferably not one that already has a butt imprint) and wet your whistle!

AMonk

« Reply #1043 on: April 29, 2010, 12:22:22 AM »
Hi, RollerB.  Glad to have you join us agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

Ruth

« Reply #1044 on: April 29, 2010, 02:20:18 AM »
Welcome RollerB.  Just so you know - we like you already.  You can tell because you've already received a shortened nickname (which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we are lazy typists).

Glad to have you here.  Tell us a little more about yourself.  I'm looking forward to you adding your perceptions of China to this site and increasing, as you said, the depth of information we have accumulated.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

« Reply #1045 on: April 29, 2010, 06:44:43 AM »
Hello ladies. Thank you. I currently attempt to get three year business and trade certificate students at a third rate university in a fourth-tier city. I am about to sign a contract with a real, provincial level university in a wonderful, comfortable second rate city that I am excited about. I just traveled across the country to meet with a nice lady who won my heart through correspondence, only to get the cold shoulder the minute I met her in the flesh. a few thousand rmb tossed into the gutter for a foolish notion of "romance" Yin and yang: the China life, eh?

« Reply #1046 on: May 05, 2010, 04:12:50 AM »
oooh ... sorry to hear that RollerB   ananananan

hope the rest of your stay is less unfortunate.  bfbfbfbfbf

here's one (on Georges tab)for you agagagagag

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #1047 on: May 05, 2010, 09:13:26 PM »
Sorry...George's tab finally collapsed in upon itself until it became a Singularity, and then it fell through the center of the earth and is now devouring a small star system somewhere in the constellation Monoceros.
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #1048 on: May 05, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »
no worries - Raouls tab is always open.  bfbfbfbfbf

George

• My view of China
« Reply #1049 on: May 05, 2010, 09:14:53 PM »
..and rightfully so! agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/