Introductions

• 1851 replies
Re: Introductions
« Reply #555 on: March 22, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »
I don't  know about "good" Fossy! No-one has ever actually looked at George and then thought "Oh! That's a good age. Can't wait till I hit that one..."

Diverse maybe??
You have to care for it to matter.
http://www.haerbinger.com - All About Harbin

George

• My view of China
« Reply #556 on: March 22, 2008, 02:32:13 PM »
Non-David! Watch your mouth!!.....or your fingers. asasasasas
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #557 on: March 25, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »
Welcome, TBD. You're not the first and won't be the last refugee from the gulag greasy spoon. After a while you'll get to recognise some of us from our intoxicated posting styles. Your next one is on my tab. jjjjjjjjjj Unless George has fallen asleep again, in which case he's buying doubles  afafafafaf agagagagag  agagagagag 

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2008, 04:07:37 AM »
Hi!  My name is Escaped Lunatic and I'm a Chinese addict.  I've been out of China for nearly 8 months now.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2008, 04:39:43 AM »
Ah..EL, are you also suffering from PCCS (Post-China Cuisine Syndrome)? 8 months..that's about how long it takes to stop yelling "waiter" in restaurants and other things that people find impolite for some reason. We've missed ya agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2008, 05:04:31 AM »
In China, I usually let my Chinese friends yell at the waiters for me.   ababababab

I still can't force myself to use a fork to eat rice.

EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2008, 06:55:25 AM »
Rice...try eating buttered toast with kuaizi...now that's a challenge. Just don't do it in front of your family or they'll have an "intervention".
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »
wait, Escraped is back to china????  cheexyblonde

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »
Rice...try eating buttered toast with kuaizi...now that's a challenge. Just don't do it in front of your family or they'll have an "intervention".

I now eat watermelon with kuaizi.   aoaoaoaoao

« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2008, 06:31:58 PM »
agagagagag  Miseed you, dude!  Come back, this time to our neck of the woods.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #565 on: March 30, 2008, 02:39:25 AM »
wait, Escraped is back to china????  cheexyblonde

Not yet, but I'm working on it.  Sorry I missed you during my 5 days in Beijing last year.  Next time.   ajajajajaj

I can eat just about anything with chopsticks (still having some slight difficulties with tomato soup, but am getting better at it), but really got competitive with some of my Chinese friends when they kept asking waitresses to bring me a fork.  It seems they thought I'd be more "comfortable" eating that way. llllllllll  I finally proved to a few of them that my kuaizi gung fu was truly superior to theirs (either right or left handed).  I guess they didn't realize I'd learned how to use them back in 1972.  ababababab
EscapedLunatic.com

thelazyslacker

Yo
« Reply #566 on: April 01, 2008, 04:29:46 AM »
Hello chaps and assorted Maenads,

Currently in London but I move to China (Donnguan) on Wednesday and can't wait to sample it's delights. I intend to use the teaching profession to fund my filty habits...

Hope you are all well, feel free to say hi, buy me dinner etc

x

George

• My view of China
« Reply #567 on: April 01, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »
Welcome aboard, Lazy. There be dragon in DongGuan. Beware!! Apart from that, it is a good spot. We have 3 good guys down there...Non-Dave, Crippler and Ruth.  Have fun. agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

AMonk

« Reply #568 on: April 01, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
Hello, Lazy.  Welcome aboard.  Make yourself ta home, grab a drink, have a wander around and order up some grub.  We're all friendly, here. agagagagag

Once you've found your feet in DongGuan and gotten your bearings we'll hope to see ya around the old watering-hole, as often as you can find the time.  We love to hear how newcomers are adventuring along. bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #569 on: April 01, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »
Cheers, Lazyslacker! agagagagag I admit your name makes me feel competitive.  Have yourself a look around, and feel free to ask a ton of questions.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com