Changed `dinit?

• 32 replies

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
Re: Changed `dinit?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »
More change I believe in: a deadline with a specific, tangible date set, to get our men and women out of Iraq, which we should have never been in the first place, but the "R" sure loved how it boosted their coffers as it bankrupted their nation. I'm sure Rush wants that to fail too. I hope Obama does what the "R" had no desire in doing: working with the armed forces to get Afghanistan stable. Not just for the Afghanis, but for the region, and for the world. I have no doubts Rush wants that fail too.
"Most young people were getting jobs in big companies, becoming company men. I wanted to be an individual."
Haruki Murakami

DaDan

• Yeppers! We`be livin now!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 12:04:28 AM »
I'd take free lifetime beer over ketchup    uuuuuuuuuu
me pappy sayd... 
Once ya get past the smell... ...:P ... `You got it licked...

Spaghetti

• Goo Goo Muck
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 12:07:47 AM »
I'd take free lifetime beer over ketchup    uuuuuuuuuu

I'd go M.I.L-ILF for the beer distributor heiress over the ketchup queen as a mother-in-law. I'm just being honest.  bdbdbdbdbd

Is it also wrong to admit I'd have more fun joining a fight club with father-in-law that lived in a tiger cage than the one who kind of resembles Guy Smiley from Sesame Street? I could actually imagine going UFC with McCain and respecting him in the end. Not the same with Johnny boy, who I'd probably have to drag home, unconscious, and explain things to the missus.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:14:32 AM by Spaghetti »
"Most young people were getting jobs in big companies, becoming company men. I wanted to be an individual."
Haruki Murakami