• 284 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: What's in the water in USA?
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »
the lesser of two weasels
That's "the lesser of two weevils" EL. ahahahahah

I didn't want to insult weevils.  They are a bigger voting block than weasels. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

George

• My view of China
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »
SAY WHAT?
""I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love.""
—Mitt Romney in stump speech
ahahahahah
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »
Talking Without Saying Anything is a very old and common political tool. But I gotta admit...Romney raises it to a true art form, at levels one would have never suspected even possible. bibibibibi
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

AMonk

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
... you ain't never heard Bermuda's (present) Premier aoaoaoaoao  She's a corporate lawyer by training, who swallowed a dictionary and washed it down with a thesaurus. bibibibibi
Moderation....in most things...

A-Train

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2012, 10:04:34 PM »
Talking Without Saying Anything is a very old and common political tool. But I gotta admit...Romney raises it to a true art form, at levels one would have never suspected even possible. bibibibibi

Yeah, but Bush did it without trying. That has to be worthy of some sort of award.
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
Bush is just stupid. I think he probably talks like that naturally. ahahahahah
Romney, on the other hand, truly is a weasel...a corporate-owned simulacrum programmed to spend hours talking a lot and saying nothing. asasasasas
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

A-Train

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
What bothers me most is this reverence the country has for business and business people. The free market is today's temple, Adam Smith the prophet. That and the reflex-contempt for anything to do with government.  As if business never fu*ks up royally and government has never done a bit of good. Romney is the bland product of the national marketing department and his "corporations are people" slogan a natural byproduct of the whole concoction as well as a sign of things to come.  If you aint corporate, you aint $hit. And your breathing rights are under review to ensure that you are providing an adequate ROI to the system.
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2012, 08:06:34 PM »
Amen, brother.

What bothers me most is this reverence the country has for business and business people. The free market is today's temple, Adam Smith the prophet. That and the reflex-contempt for anything to do with government.

What's really bad is that the less someone has benefited from the free market, and the more they've benefited from the government, the more likely they are to feel that way. bibibibibi

George

• My view of China
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:38 AM »
Oh dear. bibibibibi
SAY WHAT?
""Who let her slip or pushed her underneath that water?...Who let Whitney Houston go under her water?""
—Nancy Grace on CNN

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2012, 04:25:38 AM »
 ahahahahah
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

A-Train

« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2012, 01:05:59 AM »
Recent quote from one of the front-runners of the Republican Party, Rick Santorum:

"President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college, What a snob."
"Oh I understand why he wants you to go to college, he wants to remake you in his image."

Pearl S. Buck

A-Train

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2012, 11:34:04 PM »
You poor people who live in Holland!!

“In the Netherlands, people wear different bracelets if they are elderly. And the bracelet is: ‘Do not euthanize me.’ Because they have voluntary euthanasia in the Netherlands but half of the people who are euthanized — ten percent of all deaths in the Netherlands — half of those people are enthanized involuntarily at hospitals because they are older and sick. And so elderly people in the Netherlands don’t go to the hospital. They go to another country, because they are afraid, because of budget purposes, they will not come out of that hospital if they go in there with sickness.”

— Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum,

Pearl S. Buck

« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »
When his media representative was questioned about this - because it was not true, She told the reporter that he was just speaking from his heart.  Therefore, whatever Santorum says, whenever it is illogical or untrue is just cuz he is speaking from his heart.  llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »
just speaking from his heart
Is that because he has no brain to speak of..or from??........or does he just talk out of his arse!

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2012, 04:52:26 PM »
just speaking from his heart
Is that because he has no brain to speak of..or from??........or does he just talk out of his arse!

Quick!  Call all the media and let them know that this guy has an obvious heart defect, so shouldn't be elected.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com