What's in the water in USA?

• 284 replies

George

• My view of China
What's in the water in USA?
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »
"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?'"
—Michele Bachmann
And didn't Pat Robertson bleat something similar about the recent earthquake? Jeez, we gots weirdos in Canberra, but I think you beats us!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

kitano

• Children of the Atom
Re: What's in the water in USA?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »
It's the same people who mock the idea that the billions of cars and planes running on burning oil is heating up the planet bibibibibi

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »
Who you gonna listen to? A bunch of scientists who do research or someone who talks to God?

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »
Don't they put people who listen to 'voices' and people not there in the loonie bin  mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm ahahahahah
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

NATO

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 02:16:58 AM »
God, who loves us all as his children and is a magnificent force for good, has decided to inflict horrific and tragic natural disasters on America because it's people just aren't listening to him. Wow Michele, your god is that petty? I've met teenagers more grown up than that. Oh, and the arrogance of assuming that god is so focused on America - your country is only, y'know, a small fraction of the world's population. Shouldn't he (?) really punish the communists, muslims and catholics first, and when they have learned their lesson he should edumacate the jews about his son. After all this he'll probably turn to the liberal democracies that have achieved a blasphemous separation of the church and state, y'know, like, the ones that have really done it, such as the UK, France and most of western Europe and Scandinavia. Mind you, that probably won't take natural disasters, just a quick word in the ears of the leaders - they're reasonable chaps and chapesses after all. Oh and of course he will have to smite/convert the ignorant fools that live in places where they've never heard of god and worship nature and stupid shit like that. So you see Michele, it's gonna be a long time before god gets to smiting the liberal democratic world's most overtly and outspokenly christian country. While the rest of the world is flabberghasted by the fact that you and that texan gubnertorial nightmare are actually, well, somewhat popular, god looks down on your part of the world content that you are closer to a good example, than an example he has to make. So STFU you poisonous cretin and stop hijacking tragic events for your own agenda.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »
Most of the Republican element in the USA has seriously stepped off the curb...gone completely gobblers. And Michele Bachmann is leading the charge. kkkkkkkkkk

Fortunately, at least for now, the most rabid element seems to be completely unelectable in the general election. The only possibly electable Repubs are the relatively-moderate Mitt Romney, the unapologetic personal bitch of the banks and major corporations; and possibly Texas governor Rick Perry, who has been described as "George W. Bush on steroids". aaaaaaaaaa
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

NATO

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »
Don't they put people who listen to 'voices' and people not there in the loonie bin  mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm ahahahahah

Yes, but some Escape and go into politics. ahahahahah

This message paid for by the Escaped Lunatic for Supreme Ruler of Earth Campaign.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Oh wait guys, it's ok! She was just being funny

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/30/michelle-bachmann-hurricane-warning-joke

I made a joke in much the same vein when I proposed a menage a trois to my ex-girlfriend, and she also joked when she agreed, as long as it was with my ex-best pal (and her current husband).

El Macho

• 东北人都是活雷锋
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 09:07:38 PM »
One of Bachmann's favorite rhetorical tactics is to say insane things and then later claim they were "jokes".

I'm not looking forward to the next administration…unless Huntsman somehow wins the Republican nomination, it's going to be a fanatic.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »
 ananananan I feel sorry for you blokes! Our nutters aren't quite as stupid as yours. agagagagag agagagagag

George

• My view of China
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »
And it continues........ agagagagag
"Abstinence works."
—Rick Perry, when asked why his state has abstinence-only sex education despite having the third-highest teen-pregnancy rate in the U.S.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
And it continues........ agagagagag
"Abstinence works."
—Rick Perry, when asked why his state has abstinence-only sex education despite having the third-highest teen-pregnancy rate in the U.S.

Maybe they were tied for the 2nd highest rate before implementing the campaign? ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 08:21:10 PM »
Our nutters aren't quite as stupid as yours.

Oh, nonsense, ya pommy bastard. We just tend to elect ours to public office so we can all keep an eye on them and laugh at them, while yours remain on the loose in the general populace. Or, at best, you give them TV shows where you can get them out into the bush to run around bitch-slapping incredibly dangerous reptiles. uuuuuuuuuu
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

George

• My view of China
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 09:55:37 PM »
Hang on! That bloke wasn't a pollie! A tad stoopid, yes, but not an elected official..........like this one............
"NOW, THEREFORE, I, RICK PERRY, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011 to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas."
—from an official proclamation. The prayers went unanswered.