What's in the water in USA?

• 284 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: What's in the water in USA?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
Hmph. I WISH I were only talking about Steve Irwin, the man who gave all Australians the nickname "Irwins". ahahahahah

From what I'm seeing on TV, it seems you can't take 3 steps in any jungle in the world without bumping into at least one of you Irwins out pissing off 14-foot crocs or violating the intimate orifices of black mambas. bibibibibi

As for Rick Perry, well, you're talking about Texas there. It's a bit like China in that you shouldn't expect any rationality to come from either place. uuuuuuuuuu
The one that puzzles me is how Michele Bachmann, easily the most deeply disturbed of the Republican/Tea Party candidates, was ever elected to anything in Minnesota...which is usually a relatively sensible place. mmmmmmmmmm
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:32:02 AM »
Bachmann doesn't have a prayer winning the Republican nomination --- she has plummeted in the polls since Perry got in to the race.

The most recent Gallup Poll:

Perry:    25
Romney:   14
Palin     11
Paul:     11
Bachmann:  7
Gingrich:  3
Cain:      4
Santorum:  3
Huntsman:  1

The Repubs will be debating tonight at the Reagan Presidential Library (and yes, it has more than one book in its collection!)afafafafaf so it should be interesting to see if sparks fly tonight.
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."  (Oscar Wilde)

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:04 AM »
The overlooked guy in that pack is Ron Paul, the only one with any kind of grasp of the truth.  Being a Libertarian, he's feared and despised by the party.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »
And being feared and despised by the party, he has little chance of getting the nomination. kkkkkkkkkk
The "overlooked" part seems to be deliberate by the Republicans. Although he came in a very close second to Bachmann in the (totally meaningless) Iowa Straw Poll, Republican media outlets like Fox News ( aaaaaaaaaa ) hardly mentioned him at all...and if they DID mention him, it came with a smirk and an eye-roll. Which kinda makes sense...he's actually one of the least rabid of a pretty psychotic pack.

Meanwhile, my TV is playing video of some unknown Irwin stomping around in what looks like Florida. When I first noticed him, he was holding up a meter-long croc and screaming "Waow! An Amehrican crocudile! What a maaagnificent creeeeecha!"
Now, he's amusing himself by standing on a riverbank and casting a fish on a rope in front of a 12-foot crocodile, then snatching it away just as the croc tries to bite it.
Personally, I'm starting to root for the crocodile. Eating this idiot would make GREAT television. uuuuuuuuuu
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

George

• My view of China
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »
Meanwhile, my TV is playing video of some unknown Irwin stomping around in what looks like Florida.
And you are watching?? Anyway he can't be an "Irwin" as you are pleased to label us, cos all of us know that Usitania only has aggilators!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
My motto has always been.........throw all of the bumbs out. Every last one of them. The more time that they spent in congress or the senate, the more passive they become. Very few of these people still believe that they work for us at OUR discretion.

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

George

• My view of China
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:54 PM »
bumbs
Rhymes with thumbs, but not quite as useful, or spelt the same way! agagagagag agagagagag

George

• My view of China
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 09:56:47 PM »
"You know, we used to all love Sarah Palin, conservatives like me, for her enemies. I'm starting to dislike her because of her fans."
—Ann Coulter
I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means! bibibibibi

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:19 PM »
And you are watching?? Anyway he can't be an "Irwin" as you are pleased to label us, cos all of us know that Usitania only has aggilators!

Mwahahaha...aggilators??? What the devil is an aggilator, George??? I know an alligator but not an aggilator...

Of course Ron Paul is unpopoular...he is saying things like "The economy would be better if we did not go to war with every oil-producing country in the world" and "The rich should pay more taxes"...I mean, a politician can't just waltz around telling the truth, all the other politicians will lose face...Having seen Bschmann interviews, I conclude she is crazy...
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 10:15:51 PM »
"You know, we used to all love Sarah Palin, conservatives like me, for her enemies. I'm starting to dislike her because of her fans."
—Ann Coulter
I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means! bibibibibi

I don't think Ann Coulter ever really understood what Palin was about. I mean, in the last election when they kpet tossing the word 'maverick' about, did Coulter take that to mean that Palin was a non-questionning adherent of conservative dogma. For better or worse, Palin is off on her own planet. She wasn't a typical Conservative governor of Alaska. She was thrust into the national limelight at the height of an election as a Republican candidate, but I'm pretty clear that however we perceive her, Palin sees herself as essentially an Independent, and above such mundane things as Conservative political ideology. She probably thinks that ideologists are the people who make her children's fake driving licenses.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 11:09:14 PM »
No, I wasn't watching the show. It was just kind of on as background noise while I posted on The Saloon. bjbjbjbjbj  But the yelling drew my attention for a moment...

I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means!

Not surprising, you ignit mcnugget. llllllllll

America, being the Land of Plenty, has both alligators AND crocodiles. The alligators simply have a better agent, and therefore get all the media attention. ababababab

Not that this Outback yahoo on TV would know the difference. kkkkkkkkkk

Sadly, America not only has gators and crocs, we also have Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, and Ann Coulter. IMHO if we simply fed the last three to the first two, America and the world would be a much better place. bfbfbfbfbf

For what it's worth, what Coulter was referring to is that way too many of Sarah Palin's fans are pig-ignorant methane-breathing inbreds who would turn the stomach of even a paleoconservative road apple like Ann Coulter. Hell, even an alligator, being at least 20 points smarter than most Palin supporters, would think twice about tangling with such beings. aaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:15:10 PM by Raoul F. Duke »

George

• My view of China
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »
Thanks! I'm glad you cleared that up. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »
Don't get too happy. When I first came across this:

My motto has always been.........throw all of the bumbs out. Every last one of them.

I seriously thought he was talking about Irwins. uuuuuuuuuu

George

• My view of China
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 11:37:48 PM »
I seriously thought he was talking about Irwins.
Silly boy! kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »
At last, something we can agree on. agagagagag