I'm tellin' ya - get out on ya bike, use "Zen" herbal tincture and diet.

• 21 replies
I want to tell you of a transformation not in body shape so much as well being and fitness that I am experiencing now.

Take a look at my 2008 dairy scan here:  Check out March to July! - 2000 km of bike riding on the beautiful Fraser Coast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/wOZfromOZ/2008March-JulyBikeRidingSummary16-0.jpg

I'm feeling as good as I felt 30 years ago!!  bfbfbfbfbf

wOZ
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:44:04 PM by wOZfromOZ »

Preaching to the choir, wOZ. Bikes rule. Not too sure what Zen herbal tincture is, think I'll stick to my steamed veggies, legumes and fish.  agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Ruth

Wow, that's impressive.  Congrats, young man.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

What's happening on the 28th in Suzhou?
Raoul - where will ya be bud?

A group of 7 of us will leave Shanghai at 4.30am and cycle to Suzhou
I've been in training for a while - like riding out to qinpu - wife and kids take a taxi
to the grandparents place and I cycle - takes 50 minutes and most times I get there before them.  Still love the bike riding here.

Cheers
wOZfromOZ

No plans yet, but I'll be around.  Maybe dragonboat races at Taihu- I'll update when I know something.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Good on ya, Wokka! agagagagag

Sadly, I'll be in the USA at that time. I live there now. ananananan
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Con

Now this does excite me somewhat!  It'd be great to catch up with you.......you'll be
most welcome to join us with whatever we do on the Friday mate.  My wife and kids wont make the trip but I'll go up to Suzhou with 6 other wonderful, intelligent, professional teacher types.     We're staying in some backpackers place - I'll find out the name tomorrow.

Happy days!
wOZfromOZ

( PS - these teachers contrast somewhat to a psycho-pathetic, self opinionated, loud and boisterous, boring and thoroughly obnoxious Delaware teacher who is unfortunately with us)   

And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

George

• My view of China
We'll need picture proof! agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

G'day George!

Mate, how good does it get when you can pass up a huge wedding feast in Shanghai at one of the top 3 hotels in the city for a bloody 100k bike ride -  My wife, her parents and our kids will attend but I'm going to give it a miss this time!
The Chinese friend of my missus who is getting married gave us US$1,000.  He also gave Jihong a beautiful silk Qipao and I was given a (French) Libre Dauphin suit.

I'm the "Certified Person to Videotape Unnatural Acts" (Technical Officer) so there will indeed be "photographic proof"!!

Happy days boys and girls!

Cheers
wOZfromOZ

George

• My view of China
I was given a (French) Libre Dauphin suit.
Obviously happy you aren't going to the wedding!  ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
Seriously, couldn't you postpone the bike ride for a week? Think about the free booze, free food, and the chance to wear that flash suit, you'll  be missing out on! Course, if you did attend, you'd prolly have to postpone the bike ride indefinitely. ahahahahah ahahahahah

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
I think if they gave you the suit, they want you to wear it to the wedding!!

My bike was stolen at the end of the May day holidays.  from in my building, with 4 locks on it.

I will have to buy another soon - but I loved the one I had, so am not happy.

George

• My view of China
from in my building, with 4 locks on it.
Why does your building have 4 locks on it? So people can't break in and steal your bike??

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
 axaxaxaxax

gggggggggg pppppppppp

cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb

I wrote poorly!

My building does have a very solid door - like a bank vault.  BUT ... it was my bike that had the 4 locks on it.  The thief was very determined.  He moved another bike to get to mine, and had to lift it above a motorbike to get it out of where it was.

It was such a nice bike.  ananananan ananananan

AMonk

....any chance it could have been your neighbour, Mr.Nasty??
Moderation....in most things...