Introductions

• 1851 replies
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1515 on: January 28, 2012, 08:52:32 AM »
Hey HugaPanda:

Welcome to the Saloon!   agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

All the best,

Sam
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."  (Oscar Wilde)

« Reply #1516 on: January 28, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »
G'day HugAPanda and welcome. agagagagag I'm an Australian still in the land down under. May I ask where you are from? I look forward to hearing about your adventures in China. bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #1517 on: January 28, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
Im from Upstate New York, and I adore your accent (to me) Granny!

AMonk

« Reply #1518 on: January 29, 2012, 12:49:17 AM »
Hello, HugAPanda agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #1519 on: January 29, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »
Thanks for the welcome!
I've been reading around, and have discovered some sick, demented minds.

I like it!  akakakakak

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #1520 on: January 29, 2012, 03:08:49 PM »

Never trust a freaking Panda

« Reply #1521 on: January 29, 2012, 05:21:58 PM »
Gotta love a panda with some tude!

NATO

« Reply #1522 on: February 01, 2012, 11:20:48 PM »
HAPs I'm sure you'll love Chengdu, I was there the academic year before this one (now in Hangzhou). Where are you gonna be teaching?

« Reply #1523 on: February 04, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
Hey all
I,m Jeff, an Aussie bxbxbxbxbx living in Fu Zhou. bjbjbjbjbj
I,ve worked in Abbatoirs,Public Transport,spent a few years in the Army and was a manager for years in both the major supermarket chains in OZ. Somewhere in amongst all these jobs i found time to study for a degree that i have never used before.

I teach kiddies the finer points of communicating in English. llllllllll (knew i,d find a use for my never used degree 1 day) bfbfbfbfbf.
I started off here as a University teacher in Zhe Jiang province but hated it and have since been a dancing monkey Teacher in TC's.
Been lucky employer wise so far bfbfbfbfbf
I like Drinking beer :alcoholic:, playing with fireworks ,Drinking beer :alcoholic: and watching pretty chinese girls in the street(especially whilst drinking beer and playing with fireworks). Though i must admit i dont like the fireworks when my wife catches me drinking beer and watching the pretty chinese girls in the street.
My chinese skills are pretty good in relation to my interests(i can order a beer, say helloo beautiful, and scream for help when the wife catches me drinking beer and saying hello beautiful to PCG's)
1 day i,ll learn how to buy fireworks in Chinese too. bhbhbhbhbh
Oh and i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve KTV! akakakakak
i,m not crazy, my reality is just different to your's

AMonk

« Reply #1524 on: February 05, 2012, 01:11:43 AM »

Hello, Slayer.  Welcome agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #1525 on: February 05, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »
Hey Slayer --- welcome to the Saloon!   agagagagag agagagagag

All the best  bfbfbfbfbf

Sam
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."  (Oscar Wilde)

« Reply #1526 on: February 05, 2012, 10:34:27 AM »
G'day and welcome Slayer6719. agagagagag I'm in Brisbane, where are you from?

« Reply #1527 on: February 05, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »
Thanks  agagagagag
G'day and welcome Slayer6719. agagagagag I'm in Brisbane, where are you from?
i,m from Melbourne orignally  bfbfbfbfbf
i,m not crazy, my reality is just different to your's

« Reply #1528 on: February 06, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »
Thanks Jeff!  One of my brothers is down in Bendigo at the moment, traveling around in his Motorhome. The weather has been strange down that way; hot one day and cool the next. I have only been to Melbourne once when I flew in for a meeting and flew back to Brisbane; didn't see much from the taxi. Look forward to hearing how things are going for you and perhaps seeing a few photos. bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #1529 on: February 15, 2012, 12:18:22 AM »
I'm so new I don't even have an avatar yet ...ahem.

I'm from Canuckistan, slogging it out at a middle school in Chongqing. I love the teaching ... sadly, life in the free-if-you-don't-count-the-cost-of-mental-anguish apartment on campus leaves much, MUCH to be desired.

This is my third spin of the wheel in China.  I'm 43 and married to another Canucklehead currently getting his first taste of China.  He's a computer headed non teacher type, but his boss has given him a  bfbfbfbfbf  on the proposal to live with me here next year whilst working for the company back there.

Meanwhile I'm on the hunt for a new job for next September and feeling a bit lost in the fog ... I got this one year gig with guanxi at this particular school.  My first two teaching terms here were month long whirlwinds on a team of teachers from a college in Canada.  We were delivering an intensive summer camp program for the EFL students... finding my next gig won't be so easy by the looks of it, but that's a tale and a query for another thread...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:11:01 PM by Maifeilan »
"At times, the novice found pre-Deluge English more perplexing than either Intermediate Angelology or Saint Leslie's theological calclulus." - A Canticle for Leibowitz, Walter M. Miller, Jr,.