Beijing food.

• 5 replies

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
Beijing food.
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:08:58 AM »
I'll be in Beijing next week with friends from work and would like opinions on where to get the best following:
1. Fish n chips
2. Mexican food.
3. Mojitos
4. Not fast food burgers
5. Anything else you can think of
Thanks in advance

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: Beijing food.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 07:32:20 AM »
I'll be in Beijing next week with friends from work and would like opinions on where to get the best following:
1. Fish n chips
2. Mexican food.
3. Mojitos
4. Not fast food burgers
Thanks in advance

well... I have a restaurant/bar/livehouse in Beijing so i got you covered on "not fast food burgers" and "mojitos"  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

Fish & Chips... my next door neighboor, House of Feng, does a decent one but you probably wanna hit a place called Beersmith for a cleaner reedition.

Mexican Food: if you want real mexican, head to Pebbles in wudaoying hutong. If you want tex mex, then Cantina Aguave or Q Mex Taqueria are the ones i recommend.
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:01:30 AM »
What's the address? You post here or send it to me on wechat.
My id there is DrewChun.

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:04:17 AM »
Thanks.  :wtf:

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
Flying in on the 19th and teaching in Xicheng. Will be looking to sample the local and international fare as well.

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 03:01:43 AM »
1. Fish n chips
2. Mexican food.
3. Mojitos
4. Not fast food burgers
Thanks in advance

well... I have a restaurant/bar/livehouse in Beijing so i got you covered on "not fast food burgers" and "mojitos"  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

Fish & Chips... my next door neighboor, House of Feng, does a decent one but you probably wanna hit a place called Beersmith for a cleaner reedition.

Mexican Food: if you want real mexican, head to Pebbles in wudaoying hutong. If you want tex mex, then Cantina Aguave or Q Mex Taqueria are the ones i recommend.
Had a the burger in May and loved it.