"Happy Ending" massage legal in Guangdong!

• 26 replies

BrandeX

"Happy Ending" massage legal in Guangdong!
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
I have never had a massage in my life (frankly I don't like people touching me), but I thought I would post this, because maybe this is of interest to other members in China.
The question is whether such services can be considered prostitution if there is no intercourse.

Technically, no - at least according to the highest court in Guangdong province, which says such services fall outside the legal definition of prostitution
http://www.wric.com/story/22722758/china-asks-if-happy-endings-services-are-illegal
or
http://www.modbee.com/2013/06/28/2784009/china-asks-if-happy-ending-services.html#storylink=rss

kitano

• Children of the Atom
Re: "Happy Ending" massage legal in Guangdong!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »
Wow, if Chinese men are allowed to use prostitutes this will change their society on so many levels

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »
Wow, if Chinese men are allowed to use prostitutes this will change their society on so many levels

oooh, sarcy!  ahahahahah
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

xwarrior

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 08:36:15 PM »
The question is whether such services can be considered prostitution if there is no intercourse.

Someone should ask Bill Clinton for a ruling on this question.
 agagagagag
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 08:41:17 PM »
'The high court in eastern Zhejiang reportedly concurs that if there is no intercourse, there's no prostitution'

so what does this mean exactly? sorry for sounding innocent, but does this mean that oral sex is also legal?

is oral sex intercourse?

*of course I'm asking for a friend ahem ahem*
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 09:19:44 PM »
China's a bit like Britain then: it's impossible for lesbians to have sex.  They can have "sexy time", and even indecently assault each other, but they can't do anything which is legally defined as sex.  

God damn wig wearing, ermin gowned, phallocentric old sacks of gout.  

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 11:10:15 PM »
In a similar vein, I recall an accused trying to escape a rape charge. He forced the girl to have both anal and oral sex. Since no "Chinese defined intercourse" happened, he got off the rape charge. He was convicted of assault and was sentensed to a very lower sentense than had he been found guilty of "vaginal rape"

What an enlightened bunch we have here
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 11:46:54 PM »
PS before anybody gets any bright ideas about going to GD for a legal hummer

http://shanghaiist.com/2013/06/28/guangdong_province_syphilis_capital.php

second on the list - Zhejiang!!  aoaoaoaoao

两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 12:43:10 AM »
second on the list - Zhejiang!! 

Most of history's great men have died of syphilis.

Also, many of their wives.

And chambermaids.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
PS before anybody gets any bright ideas about going to GD for a legal hummer

At the risk of having to move this thread up to the Gentleman's lounge, I'd like to point out that there are other alternatives on the menu that would be less risky than the above mentioned activity.

Plus, very sadly, China does have some vaguely worded laws about immoral activity that might still be applied even when anti-prostitution laws fail.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 01:57:38 PM »
In my local shopping centre, they have a massage parlour run by Asian folk. I was wondering how I would know if one could ask for a "happy ending" in a place like this? Perhaps I could get my Naive Neighbour to pop in and see what happens to her. uuuuuuuuuu :dancemj:

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 03:59:42 PM »
Granny, usually the 'happy ending' is for men not girls.  Maybe at some of the very very expensive spa's they may have a similar result for women but ......   aoaoaoaoao
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »
Being a complete pervert scholar of all things erotic, I can state that I have come across several pieces of evidence that happy endings for females are available in at least some foot massage places inside of China.

As for Chinese massage overseas, I'm lacking data.  Granny, please dispatch some scouts, both male and female, and tell them that they will have a much better time if they request happy endings.  Please report back on what happens.  Remember, this information is critically needed for the advancement of science. yyyyyyyyyy
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 02:27:44 PM »
To be perfectly honest, I have never seen anyone going in there or coming out of there. Perhaps it really does need some investigation. afafafafaf

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
To be perfectly honest, I have never seen anyone going in there or coming out of there. Perhaps it really does need some investigation. afafafafaf

Prepare the scouting party!  It will be dangerous, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made to expand the frontiers of human knowledge.
EscapedLunatic.com