Crippler

• 9 replies

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Crippler
« on: December 15, 2016, 07:09:05 AM »
we lost another one today.. off to a better place.
The older generation will remember him, maybe...

He was never one to share much in public and he leaves behind an amazing lady whose contributions are extraordinary. Crippler, Bob.... Here's looking at you!
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

AMonk

Re: Crippler
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
Susan / Ruth posted this on a social site, earlier today ~

My wonderful husband of 37+ years has left me to go and live with Jesus. Bob suffered a heart attack on Saturday night. He endured a four hour surgery on Monday and rallied. But his heart was just too damaged for the doctors to fix. Tuesday was an uncomfortable day because he had to remain flat on his back. But his spirits were good. He told me that when his heart stopped on Monday (during the operation), it felt wonderful because the pain was gone. He did not want to come back. Then they used the paddles and we got to have him for a couple more days. Today (Wed.) about 3 p.m. China-time he went into crisis again. They tried for almost an hour to bring him back. He left us just before 4. God's good. I prayed today that God would either take him quickly or fix him so that he could be pain free. God did both! Halleluliah!

R.I.P., Crippler.
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 10:18:48 PM »
I remember that guy

RIP
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 07:49:23 AM »
RIP  Met him in Suzhou.   bjbjbjbjbj
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 01:02:23 PM »
RIP Crippler!   bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 01:19:31 PM »
:( They (Ruth & Crippler) took me under their wing when I moved to Dongguan to work in the same uni as them. Had a few problems with the FAO there, but their friendship & assistance was so welcomed & invaluable. I stayed in touch once I left in 2012 and was saddened to hear about Bob's failing health.

:( So very saddened to hear of his passing this week :(
10 easy steps to stop procrastination.

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 11:25:44 AM »
Remembering Crippler today! Rest In Peace Mate. bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 12:15:16 PM »
It's December 16th here in Oz, so I'm a day late. Rest in peace Crippler! bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 12:09:52 PM »
Happy 73rd Birthday Crippler wherever you are. agagagagag Perhaps you will meet up and party with Raoul and some of our other members up there! bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 05:39:36 PM »
I'm a day late again as it is 16th December! Rest in peace ! bjbjbjbjbj