BONNE FETE VEGEMITE

• 22 replies
Re: BONNE FETE VEGEMITE
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 02:55:16 AM »
I'm sure all hoganlanders had extensive salivation.  ahahahahah

Vegemite

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 04:25:50 AM »
Ah...CD...mana from the heavens. I'm definitely salivating, and CheekyGal, it 'aint just Hoganlanders who salivate over vegemite, even Raoul said he loved vegemite uuuuuuuuuu (if you read between the lines) and besides,I 'aint a Hoganlander! I'm a Kiwi, big difference.  bfbfbfbfbf

And cheers everybody, thanks for the good wishes and thoughts. Taught most of the day and then went out for Chinese Hotpot at a local Chinese restaurant, a very fancy upmarket restaurant. Kcanuck hauled in some Mongolren from a neighbouring room and they sang two songs about the grasslands and missing home. It was good...now I'm ready for bed...feeling my age jjjjjjjjjj and the booze...

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »
Vege, he loves YOU. Hence the Vegemite salivation  ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Vegemite

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »
Raoul loves me! Raoul loves me! cheexyblonde

Vegemite

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 04:15:20 PM »
If any of you want to see some of my students singing 'Happy B'day', here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxYEuXl7qV4

Our new laowei up here got his class to do it yesterday morning...it brought tears to my eyes, but then I cry everytime I watch 'The Waltons'. :-[

George

• My view of China
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 04:19:37 PM »
Ooooh! Fame and fortune. That will go viral, and you will be pestered with phone calls from all the Networks!! agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 10:54:14 PM »
Is message for Anna from Ace his work as well?

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »
agagagagag Have a good one, kiddo!  Do something stupid.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com