Chinese Web Fun Find

• 6 replies
Chinese Web Fun Find
« on: March 11, 2015, 03:41:02 PM »
Found this gem while browsing random Chinese websites.

Yes. Yes it does.

Chinglish aside, there must be tons of stuff like this lurking around the Chinese web. I wonder if anyone else has found fun ads or things and stuff on the right side of the Great Firewall.

Tree

• This personal text is false.
Re: Chinese Web Fun Find
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 12:54:01 AM »
Better living through chemistry.

I remember some guy talking to me about some health product he uses, claiming it was chemical free. I asked him, "then what precisely composes your supplement? No carbon, nitrogen, etc.? Wow." Labels...
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 03:49:09 AM »
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 06:44:58 AM »
anyone see the penn&teller bullshit episode where hippies signed up to ban (di) hydrogen monoxide..... that was hilarious!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 12:11:57 PM »

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 03:54:13 PM »
anyone see the penn&teller bullshit episode where hippies signed up to ban (di) hydrogen monoxide..... that was hilarious!

I did the DHMO once in a college class for aspiring teachers.  90% raised their hands when I asked if we should ban it.

Then I said, let me show you the chemical formula of this dangerous substance and wrote H2O on the board.

I asked again, how many of you want to ban this.  Two hands went up. mmmmmmmmmm

I asked if they knew that H2O was the formula for water.  One of them replied that they were both going to teach elementary school, so didn't need to know anything like that.  Assuming they ever managed to pass their certification tests, right now, these two are currently out there "educating" innocent children. aqaqaqaqaq
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 12:12:16 PM »
Assuming they ever managed to pass their certification tests, right now, these two are currently out there "educating" innocent children. aqaqaqaqaq

Just because someone has a degree doesn't mean they know anything.
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.