Comprehensive list of Very Pleasant Nicelys

• 11 replies

Borkya

Comprehensive list of Very Pleasant Nicelys
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:54:36 PM »
Came across this article on reddit today about different Very Pleasant Nicely companies and their privacy policies. It's done from a bit torrent point-of-view, so  they really stress the privacy thing, but I think it's interesting info and a very comprehensive list of many different companies available. (The article is 3 pages long!) So I thought some of you would find it as interesting as I did.

http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/

BrandeX

Re: Comprehensive list of Very Pleasant Nicelys
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:38:33 AM »
if you change the words in a link... it no longer works. :)

Page is here:
http://tinyurl.com/k55dtaa

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:37:05 PM »
Ok show of hands.. since we are coming back and my Arse-trill subscription ran out what should I be buying before departing the Free World?
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 07:20:51 PM »
The one which you previously used is the only one I have used successfully here.. and after using it for as many years as I have now, and found them great whenever problems happened, I would be inclined to simply use what you previously used. The fact that I never have problems and in the early days could not even get the others to work at all, from the university network I am on, I am very happy with them.
Sometimes it seems things go by too quickly. We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take the time to enjoy where we are. (Calvin and Hobbs)

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 07:47:42 PM »
Thank you Teacheraus I also had excellent support and service from them,so I will reinstate them before leaving these fair shores.  bjbjbjbjbj
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

A-Train

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 09:43:24 PM »
Ok show of hands.. since we are coming back and my Arse-trill subscription ran out what should I be buying before departing the Free World?

Do you pay for the Stealth add-on that they recommend for our adopted country?  Or is the standard version just fine?
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 11:26:46 PM »
I only pay for the standard version, but I can use 'Stealth' (I don't... standard, Open Web works fine).

I don't understand it... but I'm not complaining.
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

A-Train

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »
I only pay for the standard version, but I can use 'Stealth' (I don't... standard, Open Web works fine).

I don't understand it... but I'm not complaining.

Thanks, Cruisemonkey
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 12:10:39 AM »
Just got my own freedom subscription for the first time, its actually faster than the regular domestic service. im using something rapid, i.e express, and it it great.

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 01:59:31 AM »
as i mentioned before, i'm a huge fan of 12VPN. www.getsetupfile.com
been with them for over 5 years and i have no qualms about renewing.
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 02:45:29 PM »
My Astrilll and my antivirus got into a fight. kkkkkkkkkk

I'm now using something called VYPR.  It works very well on one of my fiber connections, but not with the China Telecom connection.  No idea why.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

BrandeX

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 04:35:06 PM »
Use this handy hosts file patcher: https://github.com/huhamhire/huhamhire-hosts/releases

and it will automatically restore access to almost the entire internet.