Vapes

• 5 replies

kitano

• Children of the Atom
Vapes
« on: December 14, 2019, 01:02:31 AM »
I'm trying to give up smoking and I love my vape even more than I hate my cigarettes

But they are not on Taobao, they don't have vape shops like the rest of the world. At the moment I am buying disposable vape pens from cigarette shops and bars and it's expensive and bad for the planet, does anyone know a way to get the refillable ones and the liquid from l'internet?

AMonk

Re: Vapes
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 08:21:04 PM »
No idea about sourcing, but have you seen the news reports about the effects of vaping? aoaoaoaoao
Lung damage.  Deaths.  It might be better to get the patch.  Or go cold turkey. :wtf:

I only say this because I care.
Moderation....in most things...

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 03:18:57 AM »
No idea about sourcing, but have you seen the news reports about the effects of vaping? aoaoaoaoao
Lung damage.  Deaths.  It might be better to get the patch.  Or go cold turkey. :wtf:

I only say this because I care.

I know that they are not good for me, but I am a total addict. Vaping is better than smoking for me. Or at least it doesn't smell so bad and make me cough so much.

Of course I should just quit, but I do still kind of enjoy nicotine and I like smoking stuff. I don't think that vapiing is safe but I do think that it's safer than smoking. It smells nicer and it's not on fire lol

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 03:48:14 AM »
moderation folks.. in everything!

There's plenty of studies that show vaping is better than cigarettes for you and i myself have been cigarette free for 2 years now thanks to iqos.
China recently banned the sales online for a good reason: Much like in the US, kids are being addicted to vapes as a first addiction and that's when shit happens.

If you look at all these "negative" vaping reports, did you see any coming out of Europe or Japan or Korea? No.. because people don't overdo things.

There are plenty of vape shops in every city where you can buy vapes and liquids.. just find the hip student neighborhoods

alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 04:46:55 PM »
It looks like the worst part in the US is cartridges containing chemicals they shouldn't (generic and/or pirated).  Some of those are able to cause serious (and occasionally fatal) lung damage in a very short period of time.

So, if you want to vape, make sure to get your cartridges from a reputable source.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com