Succession

• 0 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Succession
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:15:30 PM »
Hi!

I hope that the Saloon will go on for a very, very long time...long after I'm gone. Long as there are foreigners coming to China, and employers/recruiters ready to screw them over. agagagagag

To that end, I've made plans for keeping this place going if the worst ever happens.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T GO TRYING MY E-MAIL ACCOUNTS, AS HAS HAPPENED WITH OTHERS! bibibibibi

In the event of my demise, my dear friend Nolefan will of course continue to be half of the management team.

The other half will be my other dear friend, Con. Sorry to spring a Walloon on ya, but I think he's the best man for the job. He has all my passwords sealed away somewhere, although knowing him he'll have to spend 4 hours tearing his apartment up before he finds the envelope. ahahahahah

These two are among all people on Earth I trust the most.

I've recommended an advisory "kitchen cabinet" in the form of Ericthered and Stil. They don't get to play with any buttons, but they WILL have first claim to the ear of the Benevolent Despots.

I've also recommended that AMonk and Dragonsaver continue their great work in the Ladies' Lounge.

Please note that right now NOTHING HAS CHANGED. This is only in the event I am no longer able to wield a steel ruler. Con may become privy (as an observer only) to some Despot dealings, so yes, "your conversation may be monitored for training purposes." ahahahahah

If I am not here, please show these guys the love and support you have always shown me.
And thanks for all the fish. agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)