Jokes from my trashbin

• 1370 replies
Re: Jokes from my trashbin
« Reply #1170 on: June 23, 2014, 01:37:10 PM »
Has anyone got any more jokes? I've only seen a few weak ones lately.

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #1171 on: July 05, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman sit down at a bar and order drinks.

As they are drinking, a fly lands in each of their drinks.

The Englishman refuses to drink anymore and asks for a new drink.

The Irishman blows the fly off with the froth and continues to drink

The Scotsman carefully removes the fly and holds it by its wings over his drink and says,

"Spit it oot, ya wee bastard!"

« Reply #1172 on: July 05, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
Thanks Casey! bfbfbfbfbf

Bloke was chatting up a pretty girl in the pub and telling her of his uncanny ability to be able to tell the day any woman was born, just by holding her chest in his hands.  The girl thought that he was having her on, but eventually curiosity got the better of her. She told him that he could test out this "gift" he had, on her. He stood there for a few minutes holding her ample chest until she said: "That's enough. When was I born?"  He waited a moment and replied: "Yesterday."  uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #1173 on: July 16, 2014, 01:35:58 PM »
A young lady is having a medical examination by her Doctor. He checks her lungs and heart and then check her ears and eyes. He then says "I'll now check that little thing that gets you young ladies into trouble". The young lady  unzips her slacks and starts to remove them. "No", says the Doctor. "Would you please stick out your tongue". :wtf:

« Reply #1174 on: August 17, 2014, 01:37:58 PM »
Any more jokes? Everyone at "the den" keeps asking. bfbfbfbfbf

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #1175 on: August 17, 2014, 05:26:20 PM »
My sense of humor is really dark. I won't post here, but feel free to PM me if you wish.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #1176 on: August 17, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
My sense of humor is really dark. I won't post here, but feel free to PM me if you wish.

The darker, the better

AMonk

« Reply #1177 on: August 17, 2014, 11:30:36 PM »
Teacher : Johnnie, how many knees do you have?

Johnnie : FOUR!!

Teacher:  Four?  How did you get the answer four?

Johnnie : Left knee, right knee and two kid-knees.
Moderation....in most things...

AMonk

« Reply #1178 on: August 17, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »

When is the ideal time to have an appointment with the dentist?

2:30

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #1179 on: August 18, 2014, 03:57:11 AM »
Ok, AMonk has triggered memories of some nice clean groaners. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

When is a car no longer a car? When it turns into a driveway.

What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
What do you call a cow who swallowed a missile? Abominable.
And when it explodes? Noble.

Whats the difference between an oyster farmer with epilepsy and a prostitute with diarrhea?
The oyster farmer shucks between fits.

The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium, at large.

God I hurt myself just typing these.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #1180 on: August 18, 2014, 05:25:48 PM »
A guy at a party, is surrounded by all the ladies, really annoying the other men due to his unique party trick...
He can tell the make of your car just by feeling the shape of the key when put in his... rectal cavity!
Disgusting, yes but nevertheless, a crowd pleaser.

One after another, "Buick, Chevy, Ford, Audi", never getting one wrong.

One of the men goes outside and takes a spark plug out his car and returns, promptly shoving in and saying to the guy, "ok then, how about this?"
The man responds ".....oooo, thats Champion!"

« Reply #1181 on: August 19, 2014, 02:32:43 PM »
Thanks guys; I appreciate a good laugh. bfbfbfbfbf

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #1182 on: August 29, 2014, 05:53:56 AM »
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal."The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common." Well, "It's Not Unusual."

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no Bull!" exclaims Daisy.

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The Doctor replied, "I know you can't, I've cut off your arms!"

I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"

Two eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Two peanuts walked into a bar, and one was a salted.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him... wait for it... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

AMonk

« Reply #1183 on: September 18, 2014, 01:45:30 PM »
4 year old and 7 year old are sitting in their bedroom, waiting to go downstairs for breakfast.  7 year old says to his brother, "It's time for us to start swearing."

"OK"

"We'll go down, and I'll go first."

"OK"

They go downstairs and into the kitchen.  Mother asks, "What do you want for breakfast?"

7 year old replies, "I want Coco Puffs, Bitch!"

His mother reacts very strongly. She beats his butt till he's wailing and crying.  Then she turns to the 4 year old.  "What do YOU want for breakfast?"

"Well, it ain't no F@cking Coco Puffs!"

« Reply #1184 on: October 20, 2014, 12:51:08 PM »
A married couple were having a terrible fight. The wife was screaming at the husband. "Leave! Get out of this house!" As her hubby was walking out the door, she continued to yell. "I hope you die a slow and painful death!" Without missing a beat, the man stopped, turned around and replied; "So now you want me to stay?" uuuuuuuuuu