Movie/film thread: resurrected

• 2327 replies
Re: Movie/film thread: resurrected
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 06:09:59 PM »
Nuts. I'm a huge Spidey fan.

Done 2 seasons of Lost. axaxaxaxax Ca't wait for more!

2nd season of Prison Break: DVDs are damaged!  llllllllll

Rewatching Rome, 1st season. 2nd season is also damaged.  I need to punch that shopkeeper in the nose.

Oh yeah, and Weeds is f ahahahahah cking hilarious.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »
Series 3 of Lost starts out poorly, but then improves a lot with recent episodes...
It is too early to say.

solongtinik

• tryin to complete my life's journey
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »
con, u have watched the second season of prison break? my place has just the 1st season and the last vcd with the lst episodes was damaged!

veronica donovan's role sucks!
if he does not struggle against what is wrong-even if it seems beyond his strength-he will bever find the right road

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 05:34:53 PM »
Prison Break is available for viewing on ouou.com, it's a Chinese web site and loads incredibly fast.  Unfortunately they don't have lots of American stuff but I did find Heroes there as well. 
I am still learning. Michelangelo

solongtinik

• tryin to complete my life's journey
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »
K, i tried browsing the site but i guess it will take me forever before i can find "prison break" since none of my chinese officemates can't understand what i mean...

im dying to see the 2nd season amamamamam...
if he does not struggle against what is wrong-even if it seems beyond his strength-he will bever find the right road

Vegemite

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »
Unfortunately they don't have lots of American stuff ... 

Isn't that fortunate?

Sorry, I couldn't resist dddddddddd

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 01:18:55 AM »
Solong,

Prison Break is easily found, it's getting the episode thing figured out; for that you'll need a little guidance. I just searched and seems a lot of 'pages' are missing, hope you have better luck.

Vegemite

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 03:48:31 AM »
I'm looking forward to watching 'Prison Break', have finally talked daughter into giving it a go and just found episode one of the first series. In the meantime we've been enjoying 'Bad Girls' and 'Supernatural'.

Tonight we watched 'Princess Bride', I gave up on it and did some study instead...it was really boring.

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »
I can't wait for season three of Prison Break.  Sorry to all you Lost fans out there, but Prison Break is just better. 

Prison Break is goooooood! All the episodes are readily available through bittorrent and there is no excuse no to watch them. One of the better new shows I've come across in a long time.
I don't know why but I just can't seem to get into "LOST"! they lost me after the first 3 episodes... just didn't tickle me the right way! I've tried time and again to get into it but alas... I gave up.

We just got "ugly Betty" in and it's looking promising and I still haven't gotten around to watching "Heroes"...
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 12:17:19 PM »
Lost never did it for me either.  Ugly Betty is cute but I lost interest after awhile.  I'm still a fan of CSI Las Vegas and I've left 24 behind, too much of the same old stuff.

Vegemite

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 03:34:25 AM »
Just watched 'The Fountain' - it was great. Daughter was in tears by the end of it.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 03:39:42 AM »
I just finished 'The Banquet' a 2006 Chinese release.  It was ok, one of those historical movies with the funky gung fu stuff but I didn't like it as much as the Curse of the Golden Flowers.

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 07:02:43 AM »
bearshare, emule, limewire and all - there you can find your latest episodes for most favorite shows. I am watching Numbers - Juanbimba got me addicted!

AMonk

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 09:14:55 AM »
House, NCIS, Bones, Law & Order (esp. SVU/CI versions), Criminal Minds, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Dog Whisperer, Nanny 911, Jericho, CSI (original version).

....Shrek 3 due out soon at the cinema, as is Pirates of the Caribbean 3.....
Moderation....in most things...

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 06:53:11 PM »
I watched the Cat Stevens Majikat concert on DVD last night. It was really cool and i loved the Interview, his transition from Cat Stevens to Yusef Islam. Very Cool.

My Men in Tights by Mel Brooks is corrupted :( so I'll take that back and hope that he can get another. 
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??