Sunbo School, Shenyang

• 20 replies
Re: Sunbo School, Shenyang
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 07:08:59 AM »
I worked at Sunbo part time last year for about three month just prior to my returning to the US. I can say i really loved working there. The classes were small and very active students. i felt the administration was excellent too. I had been working at the Shenyang Institute of Engineering, which I also loved working at, but the classes were much more effective at Sunbo and the money they paid teachers was much better. There is a lot of opportunity to make overtime there and it was great fun too. I hope to return to Sunbo this year. i have already applied to return by the end of this year.

I have removed the last remark - AMonk
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:27:30 AM by AMonk »

Monkey King

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 07:44:38 AM »
Hmmm, new member with first and only post saying such nice things about a school that got a bad review here?  Such a thing might make a man suspicious...

\/\/\/\/\/ Indiana?  OK, maybe I'm paranoid, sorry Steven! But it wouldn't be the first time a school has been on here 'undercover' trying to repair its tarnished reputation!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:40:39 AM by MK »

AMonk

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 08:22:24 AM »
The gentleman is posting from Indiana, USA.  He's revived a Thread that started almost 3 years ago.  If he's THAT GungHo, then I wish him well agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 11:54:12 AM »
Can anyone give me the email address to apply to sunbo? I applied to return there but hearing nothing back.

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 02:26:08 PM »
I would have some serious issues working for a dos displaying such a lack of professionalism. That being said the money is good for Shenyang. Good city if you can handle the weather. It has a nice mix of expats, just enough to get comforts of home but not too many.

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
I have to say tho, he has a point 'working 20hrs is for lazy bastards' if its a walk in-walk out type job with no prep or extras.
Let's not forget the 'local' teachers who are there before you, stay after you, and still earn less than you! mmmmmmmmmm
I love his rant, he grasps the style and structure of a native with some of his phrases, classic mish-mash and hilarious to boot.