snot snorting

• 12 replies

fox

snot snorting
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »
I saw an Aieee the other day lean over and suck phlegm from her grandsons nostril then spit it out. this has got to be the worst thing ive seen here so far.   I told the gf and she said many of them do this.    iiiiiiiiii  i cant see the barfing icon

regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

NATO

Re: snot snorting
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »
WTF. That is revolting. Barfing icon is at the top when ur inputting ur message btw.  aaaaaaaaaa

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 10:55:57 PM »
Please allow me to do it for you  aaaaaaaaaa 

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 11:01:45 PM »
I third that  aaaaaaaaaa
I'll tell you all my secrets but I'll lie about my past. (Tom Waits)

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 05:04:59 AM »
I saw that when I went to Guyana 20 some odd years ago. It was gross then too
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Mimi

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 06:48:41 AM »
Okay, this is standard practice in most places in the world.  It was even standard in English-speaking countries until the widespread usage of a bulb that does the dirty work for you.  They're not trying to be gross, they're just trying to keep infected mucus from building up in their little babies' system. 

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
Okay, this is standard practice in most places in the world.  It was even standard in English-speaking countries until the widespread usage of a bulb that does the dirty work for you.  They're not trying to be gross, they're just trying to keep infected mucus from building up in their little babies' system. 

Damn! bibibibibi bibibibibi I knew I'd missed something when I was raising my son. I should have "sucked" a bit more. ahahahahah I thought the bulb was for feeding milk to motherless Kangaroos and wallabies. The lady across the street has an infant son who seems to always have green snot mucus running down his face into his mouth. bibibibibi Can't wait to tell her what she needs to do. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »
I think this is currently the frontrunner for most disgusting thread of 2011. aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

fox

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 04:38:02 PM »
Okay,  

What's Ok about it?  Are you suggesting why stop at aiding in the expulsion of the bodies waste with the nasal passages?

regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

Mimi

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 01:23:30 AM »
It isn't like I would do it, I'm just not shocked by it.  I've seen it in other countries, documentaries, etc.  Considering that a very stuffed up baby (and you can see how that would happen a lot here, with the horrible air quality) can't eat, I wouldn't say it is along the lines of peeing or pooping in the street, which is just done out of not-giving-a-shit, as far as "worst things."

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 07:18:24 AM »
When my kids were small, sometimes they had trouble eating some meat. After partially chewing it, they would spit it out onto the plate. I later ate it. The wife was shocked. We couldn't agree. I said why would I be grossed out of something from my child. She said mixing bodily fluids is just wrong  mmmmmmmmmm

Considering what people transmit with each other during sex, how is eating something that came from my kid's mouth terrible. As for the snot, she's not swallowing it, just spitting out. Its gross to see, but not unique.

Ask any parent how often they have had to clean up or even catch babby barf

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 01:51:47 AM »
The wife was shocked. We couldn't agree. I said why would I be grossed out of something from my child. She said mixing bodily fluids is just wrong  mmmmmmmmmm
I'm wondering how you conceived the kid in the first place.. afafafafaf
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
I'm wondering how you conceived the kid in the first place.. afafafafaf

ALCOHOL!

Helping us ugly men get laid for centuries