My four-year-old son's trip to Beijing.

• 5 replies
My four-year-old son's trip to Beijing.
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:07:54 AM »
I recently spent a few days in Beijing en route back to the UK after a few weeks in Northeast China. This trip was only the second time I have been able to afford a return to China since 2004. My son starts school in September and school holiday flights to China may be beyond our limited budget in the future, so with the thought that it might be a few years until we all returned again, I wanted to make sure that I took a few pictures of my son amongst some of the capital's famous landmarks.

There is also another reason. In my 'growing years' baby album there is an image of me in Paris aged about two; I am running in a park with the Sacré-Cœur behind me. This has always been an important picture for me, not because I have a special affinity for Paris, but it has always made me feel a bit of a traveller. I hope that these pictures, when my son one day looks through his photo album, also give him the feeling that the world, particularly China, is waiting for him.

Re: My four-year-old son's trip to Beijing.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 01:11:52 PM »
What beautiful photos and very special memories for your son Slim Pickens. bfbfbfbfbf  The young man looks very smart. Thanks for sharing the photos. agagagagag

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 01:48:46 PM »
Oh my god Slim he is so gorgeous!  akakakakak watch out I am gonna kidnap him! Lovely photos indeed. agagagagag
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

xwarrior

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
Great photos of a special time, Slim.
 agagagagag
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

Borkya

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 07:27:07 PM »
Really nice pics! I love the one of him giggling with the chinese people looking at him adorably.  bfbfbfbfbf

AMonk

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 08:53:49 PM »

Great pictures  ababababab bfbfbfbfbf Great(er) subject akakakakak Thank you for sharing agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...