Happy Birthday!! to our favourite dragon Lady.....

• 14 replies

AMonk

Happy Birthday!! to our favourite dragon Lady.....
« on: January 31, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
Wow-EE!! Has it been a whole Year since this gracious Soul had a Natal Celebration?  I do believe so.  SaLOONIES, raise your glasses, mugs, cups, steins and bottles...Join me in wishing DragonSaver a very happy birthday.  News at 11.

agagagagag agagagagag HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DragonSaver !!! agagagagag agagagagag cecececece
Moderation....in most things...

Ruth

Re: Happy Birthday!! to our favourite dragon Lady.....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 12:49:02 AM »
Happy Birthday Great Lady. Trusting you to celebrate in style.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 12:53:27 AM »

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!  I hope that you have a great day.

:banana: :candyraver: :dancemj: :candyraver: :banana:

axaxaxaxax axaxaxaxax axaxaxaxax

Sometimes it seems things go by too quickly. We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take the time to enjoy where we are. (Calvin and Hobbs)

fox

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 01:39:42 AM »
Salutations.

I hope you like cake. 
 cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece bebebebebe cccccccccc cccccccccc cccccccccc cccccccccc cccccccccc cccccccccc cccccccccc :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 02:25:55 AM »
Went out for supper.   bjbjbjbjbj  Had lots of food and a couple of beer  agagagagag agagagagag

Didn't have any cake, so Fox, thanks for the cake.  Now my celebration is compete  akakakakak  agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 04:46:48 AM »
Happy Birthday DragonSaver, with all those cakes, its a good thing you can blow fire. It could take a while to light all those candles  ahahahahah
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 12:01:33 PM »
Wubba wubba wubba!

Another birthday greeting where words fail me.
DS is a lovely lady through and through. Her impact on the Forum may be low-key, but it's profound nevertheless...the place definitely wouldn't be the same without her, and I adore her for who she is and what she does for us. akakakakak

I'm hoping and expecting that Dalian is scandalized to the point of declaring martial law, and hope that this day is the source of similar terrors for many, many more years to come. agagagagag

And...Happy Birthday, Dragonsaver!  akakakakak agagagagag cecececece agagagagag akakakakak
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »
Happy Birthday to a Special Lady. agagagagag cecececece Many thanks for all that you do to make this a great Saloon. bfbfbfbfbf

rattie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 02:04:06 PM »
Many happy returns. Hope a great year lies ahead for you.
R

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 02:10:33 PM »
Happy B Day, DS! May you have many, many more to come. agagagagag

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 02:22:07 PM »
HAPPY B-DAY! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
 cecececece cecececece cecececece cecececece

(So, when do we hear about the dragon-sized party damage?)
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
Well, Latefordinner was so late for dinner, he didn't arrive   bibibibibi bibibibibi

He was the one who was supposed to take the incriminating photos.   ahahahahah ahahahahah

Guess you will have to keep guessing about how bad I was  bjbjbjbjbj  bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

solongtinik

• tryin to complete my life's journey
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
happy birthday dragonsaver!  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
if he does not struggle against what is wrong-even if it seems beyond his strength-he will bever find the right road

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 09:52:22 PM »
Well its true I didn't get there, but I didn't leave work until after 8 last night, and I'm still sitting at my desk this afternoon. Deadline missed, but a workaround of sorts worked out. <grumble grumble, but I know it's my own damn fault>
This morning we saw the columns of thick, inky smoke, we heard the multiple gunshots and sirens, and figured it was just another day in our quiet little city. The regular TV channels were down, but the emergency broadcast said there was nothing to get excited about and for civilians to stay away from the area between Malan Square and Olympic square, from Xinghai north to Shugang road. Lucky I don't have to go downtown today. What is it with the hazmat suits anyway?
Anyway, the missus and I wish you a happy birthday. Coffee is on me next time we get together. (or dinner & drinks if its evening)
We still loves ya.   :grouphug:   bmbmbmbmbm

Hoping you had lots of this

cecececece   agagagagag  cecececece   agagagagag  cecececece   agagagagag  cecececece

and not a lot of hangover
 :snoopytrage:

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
 :pooper:  Huh?

Oh, late to another birthday!

Happy Day, kiddo!  Get out and do something selfish.  agagagagag
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com