October 6th breakdown

• 1 replies

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
October 6th breakdown
« on: October 06, 2009, 08:24:40 PM »

folks, the green trollsv asasasasas asasasasas inside the servers woke up today and caused mayhem in the machines unexpectedly...  ananananan ananananan
All services re-established and all should be good.  bjbjbjbjbj

there might be another interruption of service later on this week to deal with some outstanding issues but all good for now agagagagag agagagagag

alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: October 6th breakdown
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »
After an outage that feels like forever, the Saloon seems to be up again, working great, and flapping proudly in the breeze. bfbfbfbfbf

I just wanted to say a special word of thanks to my brother Nolefan.
He not only hosts us and takes care of us on an ongoing basis, and is a natty and agreeable fellow, but I do believe he's just fought and won a long, terrible battle against a fire-spitting, multiple-demon-infested server in order to keep this dog's head on the air.

Please, a special round of applause for 'Noles! Gentlemen, shake the man's hand and buy him a drink. Ladies, please strongly consider heading for Beijing, hunting him down, ripping off his clothing, and teaching the old dog a few new tricks, right there in the hallway. afafafafaf

Thank you, 'Noles... bjbjbjbjbj akakakakak :respect:
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)