My Little Guy Two Months and Counting

• 10 replies

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
My Little Guy Two Months and Counting
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:40:59 PM »
As you can imagine I've been more than a little busy and tired the past while since Rhys was born. As a quick update mommy is doing well, Rhys can roll over on his own, and daddy... is happy.   ahahahahah
Parenting is more full on than I ever expected and 30 minutes to myself is a luxury I don't get every day. It has been fun watching my little guy developing especially his smiles and laughs. He almost fell off our bed a couple weeks ago cuz he shuffled his butt and legs to the edge. He loves going outside and is a real people person. I hope you enjoy the pics.

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
Re: My Little Guy Two Months and Counting
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:41:51 PM »
The first two are from formal shot we had done and the third is for his passport.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »
Awww  akakakakak  akakakakak So cute.

Did you guys shave his head already? Or is he just naturally hairless thus far? My daughter is nearly three and hasn't had her hair cut once yet and the Chinese grandmas always bug us to shave it, lol.

It is lots of fun watching them grow, enjoy the baby stage!

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 11:41:20 PM »
When we got the first formal shots done the pic store shaved him to make a calligraphy brush with his hair. The brush will have his Chinese name on the side.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 10:35:31 AM »
Thanks psd4fan! Great photos. bfbfbfbfbf You can see that he is really absorbing what is going on around him. The mistake that is often made by parents, is not recognising that very small children are seeing and absorbing far more than we think. There is a little three years old boy across the road, and I walk the three dogs belonging to his family. I understand a few basic words in Mandarin and I use these, as commands, on the dogs. Yesterday I was having a bit of trouble getting the dogs to go inside because they wanted to run down the laneway to greet their male owner. I smiled as the 3yr old started commanding them to "come" in Mandarin. I didn't know that the little guy had noticed the command words I used and his Father didn't even notice that he was using Mandarin. This probably wouldn't be unusual in China, but remember, I live in Australia and the child is not exposed to folk speaking in another language.

mlaeux

• How's the water?
    • Fukushima has changed everything.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »
What a cutie pie.  akakakakak

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 03:34:41 PM »
He is very cute   akakakakak agagagagag agagagagag

He looks happy   bfbfbfbfbf
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 08:25:52 PM »
He is very cute   akakakakak agagagagag agagagagag

He looks happy   bfbfbfbfbf
He's an extremely happy little guy except when he's hungry, then   :wtf: bababababa bcbcbcbcbc

AMonk

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »
He's an extremely happy little guy except when he's hungry, then   :wtf: bababababa bcbcbcbcbc

Sounds normal to me agagagagag  One handsome little dude akakakakak you've got there bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »
Child is indeed edible!  agagagagag
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord