WARNING!!! ...Fluff Topic!!

• 914 replies
Re: WARNING!!! ...Fluff Topic!!
« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2007, 01:26:46 PM »
After you write the numbers down in a note pad - DON'T WASH THE DANG NOTEPAD THIS TIME asasasasas asasasasas

Maybe she will be at this wedding too and you can renew acquaintances - and explain why you didn't phone!   ahahahahah ahahahahah axaxaxaxax axaxaxaxax axaxaxaxax
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
AM, yes,almost. I need to buy wireless card (didnt even know where to stick it  ahahahahah). And a lot of stuff yet to discover!  afafafafaf

AMonk

« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2007, 08:13:30 PM »
 agagagagag agagagagag Cheeks!! agagagagag agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

AMonk

« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
Weirdly nice night.

Hubby and I went out to our favourite spot for a bite (or 3) of sushi.  Halfway through our meal, a fellow comes over to place his order.  We - well, mostly me (can't stay out of anyone's business, you know) - start to talk to him.  Becomes an Old Home Week. 

Turns out that he knows people that we know.   aoaoaoaoao My former ex included! aoaoaoaoao  Anyway, he and Hubby and Freddy-our-sushi-chef were comparing notes on past friends and aquaintances for most of the evening.  To cut a long story short, he and his Lady will be coming over to our house on 22/12, for a how-to-make-sushi meal.....and he only lives three roads down from us!! ahahahahah

Ain't serendipity Grand?!? agagagagag

« Reply #529 on: December 02, 2007, 02:55:24 AM »
I've discovered a French school and a French corner within staggering distance of the Shamrock.  afafafafaf  Think I'll take the lange up again.

And hey, why should I speak French sober?  Few Frenchmen do.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #530 on: December 02, 2007, 05:53:38 AM »
I've discovered a French school and a French corner within staggering distance of the Shamrock.  afafafafaf  Think I'll take the lange up again.

Be careful. The problem with French corners is they're always covered in dog shit.

« Reply #531 on: December 02, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »
 ahahahahah

Not nice Stil.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #532 on: December 03, 2007, 06:14:28 PM »
Stil, why do you always get to meet the worst out of all?  uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #533 on: December 12, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »
What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down! agagagagag
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

AMonk

« Reply #534 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:09 PM »
....... what goes up must come down!

...except my weight aoaoaoaoao ahahahahah ahahahahah

AMonk

« Reply #535 on: December 12, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »
What goes around comes around

......The eternal hope and trust that replaces revenge...Fate Will Prevail! agagagagag

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #536 on: December 13, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »

That is the good thing about traveling by airplane - they always come down  afafafafaf
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

AMonk

« Reply #537 on: December 13, 2007, 12:31:21 AM »

That is the good thing about traveling by airplane - they always come down  afafafafaf

But.....The critical question is HOW they come down??

AMonk

« Reply #538 on: December 13, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »
OK.  So we are to have a General Election on 18 December. 

The two Parties are going at each other hammer and tongs!!  The smears and the allegations and the counter-allegations are flying.  Fast and furious.

Only the most radical of voters/supporters want the present Premier back as chief politico....too many lies, deceptions, broken promises and contracts given to friends.  But many are not necessarily convinced that the Opposition should be brought back in.  And the Race card is being played to death!

Why am I posting here??  Because all of the  bqbqbqbqbq asasasasas  bcbcbcbcbc bababababa pppppppppp qqqqqqqqqq is killing off my Christmas spirit!!  That's why! 

How can I concentrate on Peace, Joy, Love and Harmony with all this rhetoric battering at my awareness??  HHmmmm??  Can you tell me THAT??

I'm hoping that next week....even before the results come in......I can regain some of my usual Christmas spirit.  I miss my Christmas "Me". amamamamam

AMonk

« Reply #539 on: December 17, 2007, 11:12:28 PM »
Election is tomorrow.  Boy, I sure hope we get a change of Party and Government.  I'm totally fed up with the one we presently have.