BRIEF OUTAGE POSSIBLE!!!

• 2 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
BRIEF OUTAGE POSSIBLE!!!
« on: July 23, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
Fokes, it possible that the Saloon may be down briefly somewhere between now and Thursday afternoon China time.

Why?
I need to pay the domain name bill.

It's not a problem...thanks to my recent trip home I again have the means to pay it directly online.
However, I was goofy enough to go charging out the door for a week in Guangzhou (and a train I only made because it was 3 minutes late...) without my wallet, so my card is back home in Suzhou. llllllllll

Believe me, I've already paid dearly for my error: I've been financially entirely at the mercy of my charming wife for the last week. llllllllll

I had gotten notices that the account would be turned off in early August, leaving me plenty of time.
But I just got a note squealing about turning it off now.
I'm trying to figure out what these fiends want exactly before I go...

If there is an outage, it'll be brief. My train leaves home in under 5 hours now, and it's about a 25-hour trip. I'll be in Suzhou Thursday morning (July 24) China time, and fixing this will be my first action.
Please don't clog me with SMSs. agagagagag

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope there is none other than the usual. uuuuuuuuuu
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: BRIEF OUTAGE POSSIBLE!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »
All right...le rent est paid, with no outage... agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: BRIEF OUTAGE POSSIBLE!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

sweet.. i'll recall the cleaning crew i sent over to the tent
 agagagagag
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com