Weather Check

• 1321 replies
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #1200 on: February 18, 2014, 06:04:14 PM »
SNOW!!! WHY???  llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

rattie

« Reply #1201 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:53 PM »
Snow here too, I'm in Anui. Sadly it's slushy rather than fluffy....my only concern is I pruned my potted Japanese maple and potted wisteria during the 'false spring'a couple of weeks ago, so I hope it doesn't hurt any budding new growth  ananananan

Otherwise it's perfect weather for ignoring the world and watching the latest episode of Black Sails while drinking hot chocolate.

Rx and (feeling much better bow thankyou) Kostya x

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #1202 on: February 18, 2014, 11:06:48 PM »
No snow but nasty foggy misty rain but also sweaty... WEIRD  mmmmmmmmmm
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #1203 on: February 18, 2014, 11:44:08 PM »
Slushy snow. Soaked the cuffs on my last pair of clean pants - the others are "drying". We need to buy one of those indoor drying racks.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #1204 on: February 19, 2014, 12:16:18 AM »
Last night it snew. Just in time for my longest work day of the week, the one with all the walking from campus to campus.
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #1205 on: March 15, 2014, 04:32:29 PM »
A couple of days ago, all the stores took down their floor mats that cover the entrances. Some have even removed doors. Today's expectant high is 16 degrees about 60 for you Fahrenheiters. Double digits for now on. In a month's time it will hit the 20s

Beware the Ides of March

How's that snowstorm doing Toronto?
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

AMonk

« Reply #1206 on: March 15, 2014, 09:57:46 PM »
 cfcfcfcfcf NOW we get the winter weather we usually have in January and February llllllllll  Temps dropped from mid-20s to mid-teens and the winds sped up.  The only "good" news is that the humidity was been hovering around 50% ahahahahah
Moderation....in most things...

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #1207 on: March 16, 2014, 03:54:52 AM »
A lovely day in Zhejiang - I went out with my language partner and we found a small arboretum with cherry blossoms and spent the afternoon lolling about in the sunshine. I had some 二锅头 again today and it tasted much better than I had previously. Wondering if the batches are inconsistent or if I had knock-off bottom shelf liquor the first time.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #1208 on: March 16, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
A lovely day in Zhejiang - I went out with my language partner and we found a small arboretum with cherry blossoms and spent the afternoon lolling about in the sunshine. I had some 二锅头 again today and it tasted much better than I had previously. Wondering if the batches are inconsistent or if I had knock-off bottom shelf liquor the first time.

You probably just spent the extra kwai without noticing

« Reply #1209 on: March 31, 2014, 06:29:41 PM »
Yesterday hit 20°, today only 16° but feels much warmer with a south breeze   ababababab

« Reply #1210 on: April 10, 2014, 04:54:36 AM »
In Toronto, it's officially spring. You know how? It's the day marked when the Leafs fall.

llllllllll    asasasasas    ahahahahah    kkkkkkkkkk

I think that covers the gamut of emotions

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #1211 on: April 10, 2014, 12:48:30 PM »
The Interwebz says it will be 29 today in Xiamen  aoaoaoaoao but outside it is looking decidedly misty.. we shall see.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1212 on: April 11, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »
Hazy and 25 degrees in beautiful Dongguan right now. agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

xwarrior

« Reply #1213 on: April 12, 2014, 09:15:26 AM »
I guess that right now Granny Mae is looking out her window and hoping that Cyclone Ita is not heading her way. It looks like a real biggie!

From what I can make out it has landed  a long way further north so I hope you and your friends will be ok.

agagagagag
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #1214 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:29 PM »
Thanks xwarrior! Cyclone Ita  crossed the coast last night and is fortunately a long way away. Reports are coming in on the damage done, which would have been much worse if they didn't have the advance warnings and the emergency services so well trained. There will be a lot of rain and very strong winds heading down the north coast, but I am ok here in Brisbane. Townsville is the closest any of my family are and fortunately they should only experience some heavy rain. bfbfbfbfbf