More From Me: RedOctoberBlack

• 4 replies
More From Me: RedOctoberBlack
« on: January 18, 2016, 08:49:54 AM »
We've now purchased an apartment in the xiaolaopo's hometown. Currently in the process of finishing up refurbishment and whatnot.

Also currently working in Saudi, about 5 and a half months in now. 6 months to go, with a possible extension afterwards. Depending on how things feel out.
Red October Red October Red October BLACK!

Re: More From Me: RedOctoberBlack
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 11:44:13 AM »
Good on you mate! Hope things work out for the best for you folk. Keep us updated! bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 02:59:46 PM »
How do you like Saudi so far? I've always kept middle east jobs in the back of my mind, however most people I speak to seem to be glad to be done with it.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 04:56:44 PM »
From what I've heard, it's a lot easier to do a gig in SA if you are a guy (especially if you can bring your wife along).

Rake in the money, then head back home and find something to spend it on. agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 09:04:35 PM »
Seems like getting a job so I can buy gas so I can afford to go to work.  bpbpbpbpbp
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung