Primary School Opening in JINAN, SHANDONG

• 5 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Primary School Opening in JINAN, SHANDONG
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »
Our own George61 is helping coordinate filling an opening in the primary school where he works, in Jinan, Shandong.

Details are a bit sketchy, as is George himself, but it appears to pay 4000 RMB for 20 35-minute classes per week. It comes with a "comfortable apartment" (George's words...), all meals, and paid airfares, travel money, and summer holidays. You'll also enjoy the dubious company of George, if you become truly desperate for entertainment while living in salubrious Jinan, The Gateway to Shijiazhuang.

Gerge has worked for this school quite some time now, so you just know they'll hire absolutely anyone and be shocked by absolutely nothing. And if it turns out not to be a great job, you can kick the ol' boy square in the Mugs.

If you're interested in this position, send a PM (which means you'll have to be a Member of the Saloon uuuuuuuuuu ) to George61. You can find his PM-link-bearing posts in any of the sillier, fluffier threads found throughout this forum. bfbfbfbfbf
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

George

• My view of China
Re: Primary School Opening in JINAN, SHANDONG
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:13 AM »
.....and I couldn't have put it better myself! bibibibibi
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 12:08:17 AM »
Well....no. You couldn't have. ahahahahah

But to be serious, this is probably a pretty fine starter job for some lucky person, and one could do far worse than Jinan and the company of George.
Just don't tell him I said that! asasasasas

Oh...you'd also get to know the fabulous Babe, which almost compensates for having Gerge around. akakakakak
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »
Hm, I need to achieve member status here so I can send a message about this job. What exactly do I need to do to reach this?

George

• My view of China
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
Post! The Holy Membership status is conferred after you have made the required number of sane, sensible, intelligent posts. I have no idea of what that number is!!............and I'm very uncertain of the "sane sensible intelligent" bit as well.
What is your question? You could email me.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

DaDan

• Yeppers! We`be livin now!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 11:05:01 AM »
After new folks post enough for the old folks to get somewhat of an idea of who/how the new folks are/post, the powerful old folks will change new folks to members so us normal old folks & newer new folks or even future new/old folks won't be spammed & to help all folks get along...

Read through threads & see if you might be able to add info, warnings, jokes or even put up a thread of yer own so folks can know ya more & boost your post count.   agagagagag
me pappy sayd... 
Once ya get past the smell... ...:P ... `You got it licked...