ESL teachers bored fifty cent gang

• 17 replies
Re: Dave's fifty cent gang
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
I would like to think thats true, if they truly did think they are helping people thoough why do they remain so insistent on attacking anyone that has anything positive to say? i have in the past suggested a more balanced approach to the criticism only to be attacked as a GW.
The more I think of it the more I really do believe that they are supported by the "cafe" in an effort to draw more views. If everyone agreed then it might be boring and the site would not be visited as often as it is.
Let us just say that it true that they are doing t on purpose and want them to bring in viewers then what would be the rationalresponse from more balanced individuals that actually live here?
Would it not be the responsibility of people that have a vested interest in the industry to warn others and take a serious stand?

George

• My view of China
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 10:42:53 PM »
Kev, I'm not sure where you are going with this. I had a quick look at the Greasy Spoon the other day and I couldn't find any posts by turnoi or the silveridiot. Are you sure you haven't got yer boards in a twist?? From all wot you have posted, it seems you are talking about ESLteachers board.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 12:46:47 AM »
Thank you george for setting me straight your are correct and i am in the wrong. i somehow got my facts wrong and i appreciate you sdeting me straight. for the life of me i thought I had Daves but I was wrong so i wanna apologize to Daves ESL and condemn the hell out of the ESl teachers board. agagagagag