Attention Ladies of the Saloon! The time has come to express your love!

• 49 replies

George

• My view of China
Re: Attention Ladies of the Saloon! The time has come to express your love!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »
becster79
Barfly   
Re: Happy Valentine's Day!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 03:08:04 AM »
I hate Valentine's Day. That is all.

What else is there to say??  ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Re: Today is Steak and BJ day
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
BJ Blackjack
BJ Beijing
BJ Bubble-Jet 
BJ Bon Jovi 
BJ Beijo
BJ Billy Joel
BJ Blue Jays
BJ Billie Jean
BJ Blue Jeans
BJ Ben and Jerry's
BJ Baby Jane
BJ Bachelor of Journalism
BJ Bai Jiu 
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

mlaeux

• How's the water?
    • Fukushima has changed everything.
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
Bad taste belongs in the men's lounge, yeah, I find that annoying.

Stil, my apologies.  bjbjbjbjbj

There has got to be someplace where this type of rhetoric can be can be posted separately. I mistakenly thought that the gentleman's lounge may be the place for it. I stand corrected.

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »

There has got to be someplace where this type of rhetoric can be can be posted separately. I mistakenly thought that the gentleman's lounge may be the place for it. I stand corrected.

The BS pit maybe? That forum has a stronger "warning label" and is meant to be more "anything goes."

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2013, 08:38:59 PM »
By the way, I merged the two topics on this. We don't really need two separate threads on Steak and BJ Day.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2013, 09:47:23 PM »
By the way, I merged the two topics on this. We don't really need two separate threads on Steak and BJ Day.

Not sure how I can reply to that without getting myself into much deeper trouble. ahahahahah :wtf: ahahahahah

And, since it's my distasteful topic (or at least the first thread was) and it's offended a little more than I intended, I've just consigned it to the BS Wrestling Pit.

I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2013, 09:56:24 PM »
Hey!  I don't want my good clean thread be associated with EL's smut.  aoaoaoaoao.

Now I feel dirty.  :wtf:

Don't worry EL, I'm sure this won't be the last time you'll offend people, you have a natural God given gift.  bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2013, 12:10:08 AM »
[and it's offended a little more than I intended, I've just consigned it to the BS Wrestling Pit.

How much did you intend to offend

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2013, 04:46:13 AM »
George, :p :p!
10 easy steps to stop procrastination.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 04:51:30 AM »

No worries. EL brings out some interesting responses. Have you noticed how much security he needs?

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2013, 11:08:47 AM »
I never even got a  asasasasas peck on the  asasasasas cheek let alone any  asasasasas flowers for  asasasasas Valentine's  asasasasas Day! Never  asasasasas have! How can I  asasasasas expect anyone to  asasasasas take notice of me on March  asasasasas 14th?

oooooooooo   

I haven't ever had anything for Valentine's day either. I wonder if Aussie guys expect something  afafafafaf on 14th March?  ahahahahah I guess I should be thankful that some idiot didn't turn up beside my poker machine and expect me to help him out. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
[and it's offended a little more than I intended, I've just consigned it to the BS Wrestling Pit.

How much did you intend to offend

I was only aiming for mild to moderate offense this time. ahahahahah

EL brings out some interesting responses. Have you noticed how much security he needs?

OK, I admit it.  I'm a whore for attention.

I never even got a  asasasasas peck on the  asasasasas cheek let alone any  asasasasas flowers for  asasasasas Valentine's  asasasasas Day! Never  asasasasas have! How can I  asasasasas expect anyone to  asasasasas take notice of me on March  asasasasas 14th?

I haven't ever had anything for Valentine's day either. I wonder if Aussie guys expect something  afafafafaf on 14th March?  ahahahahah I guess I should be thankful that some idiot didn't turn up beside my poker machine and expect me to help him out. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Both of you are welcome to drop into Dongguan at any time for dinner, roses, chocolates, a peck on the cheek, and anything else you will let me get away with. afafafafaf

Granny Mae - The rules of the holiday are that the guy gets neither steak nor anything else if he didn't come through on Valentine's day.  The concept is that ladies will observe March 14th as a reward for the guys properly observing Feb 14th.  This encourages both parties in the relationship to do a better and better job each year.

I went out to dinner with my ex-girlfriend last night.

She said, 'Do you know what day it is?', and I said, 'Well, actually, yes. I did read something on the internet, but I have to say I'm rather surprised that you're bringing it up.'

I began to wonder if her untypical choice of the steak pizza was a favourable portent. I translated the name of EL's festival. She didn't seem offended or confused, so I suppose at least now I know it's within her conceptual understanding.

Anyway, she's now my ex-ex-girlfriend, or in other words my girlfriend, again.  akakakakak

It's a silly and somewhat rudely expressed holiday, but as this example clearly shows, it's also a great way to build, or rebuild, loving relationships.

In any event, I'm really glad I took my wife out to the restaurant of her choice for Valentine's day.  Our dinner and other activities on March 14th was a wonderful incentive to make Valentine's day even more to her liking next year.

akakakakak agagagagag akakakakak
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2013, 10:21:15 PM »
Is there a hot coffee and fresh bagel day for the less adventurous of us?

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 04:00:07 PM »

Coffee and Fresh Bagel Day is on May 14th.  April 14th is Potato Chips and Grope Day. ahahahahah
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 01:59:48 AM »

I once posted a very funny joke regarding donuts (you can exchange it with bagels if you want), coffee and a nudist camp that befits this thread. Look it up, I'm not going to repeat it in mixed company