Windows 7 help

• 4 replies

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
Windows 7 help
« on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
I just installed a cracked version of Windows 7 and love it. The only problem is that I have no idea how to get the Chinese language bar thingie so that my wife can email and chat. I had it on my computer when it was running XP but I don't know how to put it on.
Any ideas for the criminally technically inept?

Re: Windows 7 help
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:05:43 AM »
I have no idea either...however, where did you find a cracked copy and how much was it?
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »
Hey PSD,

Try going to the Windows Download page (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads) and see if they have an Asian language pack you can download.

What you're looking for may be for your browser, not Windows, so try the add-ons list for your browser.

Hope this helps! bjbjbjbjbj
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

BrandeX

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 06:33:57 PM »
Get and install this:
http://tools.google.com/pinyin

Then you can type in Chinese, and it doesn't come with malware pre-installed like the Chinese counterparts.

fox

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »
I have no idea either...however, where did you find a cracked copy and how much was it?

the reason it was cracked was to make it free.

any torrent site near you will have this product.
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.