WARNING!!! ...Fluff Topic!!

• 914 replies
Re: WARNING!!! ...Fluff Topic!!
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2007, 06:26:17 AM »
Hey! No, that's unfair  asasasasas asasasasas How do you know they have not joined the Unholy Pink Glasses Libel Spreading Alliance?
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:11 AM »
That's right eric 99 members are in denial and 1 knows they are not pink.  bibibibibi

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2007, 06:43:41 AM »
Exactly. See Stil, was that really so hard to admit?
Oh...
I see...
SARCASM!!!!
They are not pink!! Stop saying my specs are pink  asasasasas asasasasas cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb if you keep this up I'll report you to..to...the highest authority in Canada...yeah, that's right...I'll give all the detail to Tim Horton's and then you'll be sorry!!!
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2007, 06:52:38 AM »
ericthepink, if you can get me to a Tim's from here I'll support your cause completely. Bloody Starbucks and their poofta coffees is the best I can get here and that's a train ride away.

« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »
We have some Canadian coffee shop and they have cool herbal tea.

« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2007, 07:50:20 PM »
I hates Timmy's.  Ever since they changed their coffee from Tim Horton's to Mother Tuckers.  It tastes like weak coffee coloured dishwater.  Can't drink it - it gives me bad heartburn.  I can and do drink Starbucks - in Canada/USA but not in China unless I can't avoid it. (ie friends insist on going)
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2007, 08:06:57 PM »
What!!! When did they change to Mother M'kayers.

« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2007, 10:10:12 PM »
Couple of years ago. asasasasas
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2007, 11:27:03 PM »
Oh man, I haven't been back in a few years. That's brutal!  llllllllll Tim is probably rolling in his grave.

« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2007, 11:31:04 PM »
Well, Stil, when I go to Canada this September I'll remember to take a picture of a Tim Horton's coffee and describe it in detail. I am sure you would appreciate it.

AMonk

« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2007, 11:32:46 PM »
So Clan and Amonk - tell us merry drunken drunks, please oh please, what colour are Eric's specs?
Pink, maroon or red?

You have the colours in the wrong order.....when Eric goes out in the sun, the glasses start out as pink, warm to red, then progress into maroon, before finally turning a lovely, deep shade of (mahogony) brown!  

...and I should know.....I am intimately acquainted with the stages of sunburn-to-suntan!!!! ahahahahah
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2007, 11:40:26 PM »
But..but..I'm ginger...my glasses would be freckled...Someone has been dipping into the baijiu moonshine in the backroom again.

AMonk

« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2007, 11:59:31 PM »
But..but..I'm ginger.

So was my grandfather, two of his sisters, and 3 of my neices.  Trust me.  Freckles can become a tan....if there are enough of them.....but we were talking about your GLASSES, not you!

« Reply #328 on: June 29, 2007, 12:05:50 AM »
Yes, true. Not on me though. I go from pale-as-death to lobster, no tan involved.
Ok, for the sake of argument, if I were to give up and concede to the opinion held by the deluded, drunken, colour-blind, can-barely-stand-up-are-seeing-double-have-just-had-a-fight-in-the-rest-room-with-a-huge-purple-gnat majority and admit that my specs are pink, what would be the result? Theoretically, mind you.

AMonk

« Reply #329 on: June 29, 2007, 12:14:44 AM »
Well...MY conclusion would be that they (the specs) haven't had enough sun, yet.