Tablets

• 20 replies
Re: Tablets
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 02:35:52 AM »
I just can't bear itunes.I mean I am using different computers to upload stuff so I can't use it or it trashes what I have on my device already..stupid concept chaining you to one machine.

Managing content manually on iPhone, iPad, and iPod

Very helpful Stil, thanks. I struggled with that with my iPhones. I have two computers that both have music I want on them and I don't want to lose one by synching to the other!

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 04:19:42 PM »
Tutorial or not, iTunes is still crap.

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 03:47:40 AM »
Stil, you are doing what I've always wanted: a tablet for playing PPT's, videos, and music or dialog MP3's in class. I suppose your tablet has an HDMI, mini USB, and standard headphone jack? I would want a device with those hardware connectors to use in a classroom with a projector and audio system.

What do you have, if you don't mind my asking?

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 05:55:08 AM »
I use an iPad 2. I have a connector for the Apple port to HDMI or VGA for some older hardware my school has. I use Keynote instead of PPT and use my iPhone to to control the iPad. I do all my work on an 2009 iMac at home and transfer everything I need to my iPad for class.

It's all rather easy even for a technophobe like me.

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 11:37:04 PM »
Thanks Stil. BTW, when are you getting the brain implant to control the iPhone to control the iPad? They have a technophobe model that beams out B & W films to your cerebral cortex for a nostalgia feel, LOL.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 02:23:53 AM »
There is an app called Slideshark which let's you use your ppt on ipad

I haven't worked out how to use video or sound in ppt on it, but it works fine for just images and text