Mobile Games - What'cha Playing?

• 14 replies
Mobile Games - What'cha Playing?
« on: January 05, 2014, 09:30:04 PM »
Presently... Into The Dead.

Game Type: endless runner.

Synopsis: There are dead. And into them you do run. Sometimes with weapons.

Best distance: 3,507m. Total distance: 193,131m. Favorite weapon: SMG.
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

Borkya

Re: Mobile Games - What'cha Playing?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 11:01:52 PM »
Candy crush!!

The best part is you only get 5 lives and then you have to wait 30 minutes for another life. So you can't sit and play it for hours. I actually try to keep games off my phone because I'll be sucked into them if I'm not careful.

Oh yea, and words with friends. Good way to keep up with my friends from home.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 11:32:11 PM »
So you probably don't need to know you can get around the Candy Crush 5 lives rule by moving the date forward on your phone, eh? Yes, that game was a little too addictive.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 11:44:19 PM »
Badland

Game Type: side scroller

Synopsis: pilot your fluffy winged thing (and clones) through increasingly weird and dangerous environmental mazes

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 11:55:14 PM »
Oscura

Game Type: ???

Synopsis: like Donkey Kong but with mutant Sonics.

Weird, short, entertaining.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:11:50 AM »
So you probably don't need to know you can get around the Candy Crush 5 lives rule by moving the date forward on your phone, eh? Yes, that game was a little too addictive.

I used this cheat but then somehow managed to totally screw up my time/game time and had to wait like 2 days before the time reset itself. If you connect to facebook people will send you enough lives that you really are never at a loss anyhow.

I am stuck on level 125 now though and have somewhat lost the will to play.

We really love Kingdom Rush in this household. My son is totally addicted and my husband gets into it too. I beat the first one but have only gotten a few levels into version 2. It is a tower strategy game, lots of fun.

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:43:04 AM »
Ah, candy crush.

Don't want to play, must play, don't want to play, must play. It was exhausting.

Maybe this thread was a bad idea.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 02:18:52 AM »

I used this cheat but then somehow managed to totally screw up my time/game time and had to wait like 2 days before the time reset itself. If you connect to facebook people will send you enough lives that you really are never at a loss anyhow.

I am stuck on level 125 now though and have somewhat lost the will to play.

We really love Kingdom Rush in this household. My son is totally addicted and my husband gets into it too. I beat the first one but have only gotten a few levels into version 2. It is a tower strategy game, lots of fun.

I love kingdom rush. There's a similar one called Incursion which is also awesome

Borkya

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 04:59:47 AM »

I'm way to lazy for that.

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 07:15:58 PM »
I'm not. I thank the random gamer gods I finally get tired of Candy Crush. Whatever addictive psychology is built into that game, IT WORKED WAY TOO WELL> Some days I'd get only 3 hours battery life out of my phone.

I tried Temple Run for a while, but found it irritating. I kept running off walls. Even when I realised in these games you're NOT supposed to last a long time anyway, it was still irritating. Gave up.

Which makes Into The Dead interesting. Single runs are short. Like, 2 or 3 minutes max, and then you get grabbed and it's over. But it remains entertaining. YOU RUN IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITH GUNS!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 03:49:53 PM »

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »

I want to love Dead Trigger, but my thumbs don't cooperate. Into The Dead is easy. One thumb goes left/right, the other shoots. Dead Trigger requires I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY THUMBS?! THREE?!: move, aim, shoot. BUT I ONLY HAVE TWO....  asasasasas

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 12:58:59 AM »
天天酷跑

Run along and grab stuff.

Alternatively run along and kill stuff with your sword. I upgraded to a moped so now I honk things to death. It has a pretty good following on WeChat so my kids constantly give me more lives.

Best part is that each run takes about 1-4 minutes. Good for brain dead bus waitin'
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 01:37:12 AM »
Ok Borkya you are on for Words With Friends!  agagagagag
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 04:59:12 AM »
Dust Buster is an amazing game. I downloaded the free final fantasy game but I haven't played it yet cos they are such a timesink, I think I need some herbal cigarettes to enjoy it

@piglet:is words with friends scrabble? I would be up for scrabble or chess with anyone if we can do that online. I don't feel guilty about playing those sort of games