LOST!!!!

• 3 replies

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
LOST!!!!
« on: May 11, 2007, 02:09:53 AM »
Lost wraps in 2010
The countdown is on to the end of Lost, with the Emmy Award-winning drama officially slated to solve all its mysteries and finish for good in 2010.

According to Variety, US broadcaster ABC and Lost executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have agreed to wrap up the series in three more seasons of 16 episodes each.

ABC entertainment president Stephen McPherson said the decision to give Lost a fixed end date was made so producers would be able to "keep the integrity and strength of the show consistent".

"This was the only way to give [Lost] a proper creative conclusion," he said.

"We always envisioned Lost as a show with a beginning, middle and end," said Lindelof and Cuse. "By officially announcing exactly when that ending will be, the audience will now have the security of knowing that the story will play out as we've intended."

The move to give to give Lost a fixed series finale comes after falling ratings and increasing frustration with the show's slow pace and unwillingness to resolve any of its mysteries.

OMG how will i stand teh intrigue??? bibibibibi bibibibibi
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

Re: LOST!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 03:22:54 PM »
I lost interest in it after the first season.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »
Nice to hear it won't hang on for too long.  Always sad to see a once great show drag it out and embarrass itself.  The Simpsons are so painful to watch now!

Can't find season 3 yet.  Is it out?
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »
First half is. Last 2 or three episodes still to air in the states, should be here soon
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??