Re: The Rapture
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »
 bkbkbkbkbk

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »
The "NASA Scientist" who wrote that book about how he'd calculated that the Rapture would happen in 1988 decided to try to milk his 15 minutes of fame by later claiming he'd made a few small miscalculations.  Surprisingly, none of those revised predictions came true either.

It will end on February 30th, 2012

Funny, my new calendar has the end of the world marked for May 37th. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 12:18:56 AM »
This was on the Chinese news when I was riding the metro this afternoon. Their coverage was complete enough to include footage from the film Armageddon. Gotta love the Chinese portrayal of the crazy Americans...

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
I think that a couple of my family members had their own kind of "Rapture" on 21st. My Grandson Jesse James turned 13 yrs old and my only niece was married. uuuuuuuuuu Glad that their special day was not spoiled. ahahahahah

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 02:24:05 PM »
I like this rapture better...

http://youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g
I'll tell you all my secrets but I'll lie about my past. (Tom Waits)

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »
Thrilling news. I've discovered when Escaped Lunatic is going to become World Dictator.

By correlating the first 115,723 posts on the forum, using the incidences of prime numbers in each post, I have realised that EL's rise to power will happen exactly 66,666 hours since the start of the End Times.

Frankly, this was obvious. It's not like I'm telling you anything new. The question was, and it's one I've been struggling with for a while. When will the End Times start?

Then ,last night I was playing some of my music backwards and i clearly heard the message, 'Start the RCS'. This can only refer to our own saloon, which was started on 11th February 2003.

So, Escaped Lunatic will become World Dictator either late 10th or early 11th June - this year.

The only thing that could ever make these calculations wrong is if, to hide the exact date of his ascendance, EL had deleted some posts recently.

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 05:21:28 PM »
Well we go by the Lunar Calendar over here- today is 21st of Iyyar, 5771 so will someone kindly tell me when it was the Rapture was supposed to have happened? I seem to have missed it.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord