'Heat on' day!

• 5 replies

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
'Heat on' day!
« on: November 15, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »
November 15 - the day my uni fires up the boiler to supply hot water heat to the campus. The radiator in my bathroom is in the half I 'made' into my shower... and every spring/summer fall, I develop the habit of sitting on the intake pipe when washing my feet. This morning it was decidedly 'warm'.  aoaoaoaoao  ahahahahah 
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: 'Heat on' day!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 06:46:04 PM »
they've been coming on steadily in Beijing. Most buildings have had the heat on for a few days already... except my apartment.
The missus and i are both never home so they haven't been able to come in a flush the pipes yet  asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas
gotta wait  for monday...
 ananananan ananananan
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »
The heat has been on for a few days here. However, daytime temperature hits the high teens with a strong sun. The house is an oven during the day and cozy at night
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:54:55 PM »
A few degrees cooler and I'll have to consider figuring out where I left my pants.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 10:27:25 PM »
A few degrees cooler and I'll have to consider figuring out where I left my pants.

Make sure you pick them up before she delivers them to your door and your wife finds out.

Then the heat will really be on - on you
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

BrandeX

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 08:03:34 PM »
Righto, getting a bit nipply!

Wore pants today myself, and even a long sleeved shirt in the morning before the sun got a' shinin'!