Outstanding English T-shirt statements in China

• 586 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Outstanding English T-shirt statements in China
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »
I was going to use a scalpel to clean this mess up, but decided a chainsaw would be a far better tool to perform the needed surgery.  Some remnants of the debate remain, but I think I successfully excised the worst parts.

If anyone wants to have a debate (polite or maybe leaning into not-quite-so-polite) on political correctness, start a SEPARATE thread here in the BS Wresting Pit.  If Raoul has to lock this thread down again, there will be an army of very angry Lunatic clones coming after the perpetrators.

Now, please get back to posting and commenting on cool t-shirt pics here. agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #256 on: May 24, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
Glad this thread is back!

xwarrior

« Reply #257 on: May 24, 2011, 01:13:31 AM »
Thanks - to everyone!!  agagagagag

I am fascinated by the logo on this T-shirt. It is though they have taken 2 concepts and melded them while leaving me room to add 3 more that they had not thought of.

I guess the most important point is that is has a word in English - and it is outstanding because they spelt it right.

I did not have time to test out the FAST FORWARD and REWIND  buttons on the remote so that will have to wait for another time. If the remote is anything like the one in my apartment the buttons will have to be manipulated many times to get the desired response.

The PLAY button has been located in the wrong place. This could be rectified by turning the symbol onto a horizontal axis.

At first I thought the TARGET was rather self-defeating. I mean, if you shot her what would you do with the body ... even China has a law against necrophilia in a public place.

Then I remembered playing Cowboys and Indians as a kid - the arrows of the Indians had rubber cups on the ends. Wet the cup and they stick to the target.

I could have a lot of fun recovering my arrows. It is one time I would not mind missing the bullseye and having to settle for scoring in the outer rings.

I mentioned that there are 3 possible concepts ... but I have forgotten what the other one was.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:37:15 AM by xwarrior »
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

xwarrior

« Reply #258 on: May 24, 2011, 01:57:49 AM »

What is the most appropriate response?

A. I wear you

B. I am wearing you loudly and cleanly

C. I want to wear you

D.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #259 on: May 24, 2011, 06:10:09 AM »
HAHAH

I gotta say i think those were inappropriate comments (just kidding)

I was just think that menu sounds like Mae Nu (is that the right pinyin mmmmmmmmmm ) subtle wordplay do you think?

No me neither  ahahahahah

AHHH It is good to laugh again!

« Reply #260 on: May 24, 2011, 11:07:14 AM »
It flashed through my mind that it was about that "In case of an accident" thing my mum always taught me. ahahahahah "Always wear clean white underwear". bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »
Thanks - to everyone!!  agagagagag

I am fascinated by the logo on this T-shirt. It is though they have taken 2 concepts and melded them while leaving me room to add 3 more that they had not thought of.

Press a button.  Any button. afafafafaf
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:07 PM »
sorry EL, I don't see a button on her shirt marked "any"

« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »
I'm sorry, I'm a clean cut Canadian. I thought she was wearing a curling rings shirt.

Oh wait, the sweet spot is also called the button. I guess we're not so sweet after all
   uuuuuuuuuu
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #264 on: May 24, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »
sorry EL, I don't see a button on her shirt marked "any"

Damn.... There's no choice left.  I'll be forced to press all the buttons and all possible combinations of the buttons to see what happens.

It's a terrible risk, but one that I'm willing to take in the best interests of furthering mankind's knowledge. ababababab
EscapedLunatic.com

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2011, 12:30:08 AM »

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »

xwarrior

« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2011, 02:15:13 AM »
Algebra Textbook for Girls in China
with acknowlegement to fox and his thread on'cups in China.' - I blame him for this  bfbfbfbfbf

The Dream
A + A = C

Short Term Goal - 3 month programme based on massage, expensive cream as advertised on TV and daily readings from a translated version of "The Power of Positive Thinking."
A + A = B

Reality
A + A = 2a

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:23:54 AM by xwarrior »
- Bette Midler

« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
Stil, I like your photos. As a matter of interest, I don't care how fast the boys move, just as long as they know what to do when they get there. uuuuuuuuuu Oh! and I reckon that the writing on the second T-shirt is in the wrong position. ahahahahah ahahahahah afafafafaf
By the way Stil thanks for the opportunity you just gave to the ladies. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2011, 12:08:39 PM »
Well Granny, he's a good kid and handsome and 17 years old. He admits to only liking Japanese AV girls but i'm sure if you send some videos of yourself he can be turned.

His name is Hunter