Blanket Apologies, Odd Kudos...

• 2 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Blanket Apologies, Odd Kudos...
« on: July 05, 2011, 07:13:29 PM »
Hey guys,
First of all, I haven't been around much lately. Some personal issues have been pressing me very hard. I did not always cope with them well. In the process I left messages unanswered, missed birthdays and milestones, and generally behaved in an irrational and churlish manner by becoming totally non-communicative. I do apologize to all affected; you were not forgotten or unappreciated.

Things are a bit better now. At least the immediate and hopefully scariest crisis has been averted. I hope to be back up to speed soon.

One thing I find heartening is to see The Saloon thriving and lookin' good.
Thanks to you all for keeping the peace, and it's great to see lots of new threads started by lots of different voices.

Kudos to our Mods, who kept things running smoothly. Why, you'd never know I was gone, except of course for the obvious improvements. uuuuuuuuuu
This is especially notable since Con left his passport in a taxi again and will be along later, while Nolefan has been distracted by first beeping noises and then heading off to get all his crevasses re-sanded. ahahahahah
Nice job, guys. agagagagag

Special thanks to our lovely and talented Membership Fairy, AMonk, who has kept the membership machinery moving a lot more reliably, soberly, and responsibly than I ever did. akakakakak

For the first time in oh I guess the entire history of this place we have new members with whom I am not electronically acquainted. I look forward to meeting you all. bjbjbjbjbj
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Blanket Apologies, Odd Kudos...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
You were definitely missed in the land of the mods. :respect:

Does this mean you'll finally let me have my own key for the baijiu cabinet? jjjjjjjjjj
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: Blanket Apologies, Odd Kudos...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
Don't get carried away. uuuuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhhh
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)