This week's avatar: alternate headings

• 2187 replies
Re: This week's avatar: alternate headings
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2008, 06:15:10 AM »
 ahahahahah  I concede.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »
Did I get the wrong sign for "peace" AMonk?  I think its a victory sign as well. Granny knows what the signal means when the hand is turned the other way uuuuuuuuuu

AMonk

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »
Did I get the wrong sign for "peace" AMonk?  I think its a victory sign as well. Granny knows what the signal means when the hand is turned the other way uuuuuuuuuu

I was being a smart-ass. 

If you give the "peace" (victory) sign, then stick out your little finger as well, then you have "Peace (piece) -- with a lttle bit on the side" afafafafaf  After all, these girls are Hooters!!
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up AMonk bfbfbfbfbf Granny was wondering if it was just another sign that her wheels were falling off ahahahahah

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »
I like looking at bimbos as much as the next guy, but can we put up a new pic now?  three weeks later... avavavavav

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »
Yes, plus it's another 'bit uncomfortable when constantly faced with it in the office' type pic :D
It is too early to say.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »
There definitely seems to be a male orientation to the photo selection.  Either gross or bimbo'd. Send in our yummy Chippendales. When you check the posting rates - women are equally represented int eh top 20 posters. Eye candy for us is GOOD!

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »
HK ain't even stylish enough to have a Hooters... I miss Beijing.

asasasasas

I think I will drink beer tonight then!

jjjjjjjjjj
The things we touch have no permanence.

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »
Lotus, doesn't the Saloon have enough eye candy for you to ogle at?
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2008, 01:41:11 AM »
If you boys wanna get your centerfold pics organized, we ladies would be more than happy to ogle uuuuuuuuuu You could do a Mr. Month type thing...so, who's going to be Mr. March???  Since we're in China, a themed approach would be good...Mr. March posing with nothing but his chopsticks, Mr. April holding a strategically placed hong bao, Mr. May carefully perched atop his bicycle...
I am still learning. Michelangelo

Shroomy

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2008, 01:44:47 AM »
Now we're back to George and the dance of the seven feathers?  Boss, have we enrolled any beefcake members lately?  I know.  cbcbcbcbcb
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2008, 04:33:56 AM »
There definitely seems to be a male orientation to the photo selection.  Either gross or bimbo'd. Send in our yummy Chippendales. When you check the posting rates - women are equally represented int eh top 20 posters. Eye candy for us is GOOD!

The chick pics don't show nipples... or, um, details.  Ours are tasteful.

englishmoose.com

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2008, 04:39:58 AM »
Totally dependent on your taste. 

Mine doesn't run to the pics to date.  Maybe ... there must be something wrong with me... what could it be...oh... maybe I'm FEMALE! aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao bibibibibi

Although I am not too keen on photos of George doing the dance of the seven feathers either.  A conundrum.

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2008, 04:49:36 AM »
But have you ever considered that we men would be offended to be just used, treated as mere objects, like slabs of meat at display at the butchers, completely objectified to lend some material to the raunchy fantasies most ladies protest they don't have? Because of you did.....

You would be dead wrong. Why would any man be averse to that? What was it you requested...oiled up and riding a bicycle... agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2008, 04:58:16 AM »
And you make it sound like guys touch themselves to photos of men with snakes up their noses.

englishmoose.com