South Korean Raouls?

• 16 replies

old34

Re: South Korean Raouls?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 08:44:58 AM »
Au contraire, mon frère I find China to be at the fore front of much of today's technology. WeChat beats Twitter and Facebook and Apple Pay by yonks. But that's new tech. Your complaint seems to be about old tech. Printing a worksheet. that's so 1998. How hard is it to walk it down to the local copy shop on a USB. Easier yet, buy you're own Printer (3 in ones are cheap-5-600) and print them out yourself. Or if you're a real Xiao QiGui, print out one and walk it to the copy shop.

Honestly. I've never understood ( well, I have but not in a positive way) why teachers expect the school to give them computers and then complain they're Chinese windows. i've always (18 years) had my own. Not bragging' just sayin

And 7 or8 years ago when cheap 3-in-One printers came out, I got one. Functions as a printer Scanner and Copier. Best tech product for teachers in the last ten years.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

Re: South Korean Raouls?
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 04:39:36 PM »
Au contraire, mon frère I find China to be at the fore front of much of today's technology. WeChat beats Twitter and Facebook and Apple Pay by yonks. But that's new tech. Your complaint seems to be about old tech. Printing a worksheet. that's so 1998. How hard is it to walk it down to the local copy shop on a USB. Easier yet, buy you're own Printer (3 in ones are cheap-5-600) and print them out yourself. Or if you're a real Xiao QiGui, print out one and walk it to the copy shop.

Honestly. I've never understood ( well, I have but not in a positive way) why teachers expect the school to give them computers and then complain they're Chinese windows. i've always (18 years) had my own. Not bragging' just sayin

And 7 or8 years ago when cheap 3-in-One printers came out, I got one. Functions as a printer Scanner and Copier. Best tech product for teachers in the last ten years.
You shouldn't be expected to buy your own stuff when you only make 10,000 RNB a month. The round trip airfare is not reimbused 100 %. Plus most contracts are for only 10 months and you do not qualify for a year end bonus