Model shoot in China...

• 4 replies

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
Model shoot in China...
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:47 AM »
Saturday (June 11th) My wife Ying got a call from her brother asking us if we wanted to go to Mao'er Mountain Park. At first I didn't want to go but then Ying and I decided a walk in the woods would feel great. Imagine my suprise when out of one of the vehicles stepped out these three beauties. I come to find out that instead of going on a hike up the mountain, I was going to get to participate in a full fledged model shoot. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Ying and I had a blast.

To see the rest of the pictures, follow the link in my signature to my blog. 

Enjoy

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Model shoot in China...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 03:26:48 PM »
Lucky bastard! asasasasas
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 04:21:59 PM »
Nice photos.

Why is your blog titled "Yankee Texan"? I'd have thought that was an oxymoron. Certainly I've seen someone told off with some firmness for calling a Southern American a "Yankee". Are you perhaps an immigrant to Texas?
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 01:16:23 AM »
Nice photos.

Why is your blog titled "Yankee Texan"? I'd have thought that was an oxymoron. Certainly I've seen someone told off with some firmness for calling a Southern American a "Yankee". Are you perhaps an immigrant to Texas?

I was born and raised in Northern Illinois, but after moving around various places, I finally settled down in Kerrville, Texas till I came to China.

Borkya

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 12:03:42 AM »
Yeah, there is a difference between a "yankee" and a "damn yankee.' Technically a yankee could be from any part of the us, but a "damn yankee" is only from New England! I learned that the hard way when I, a born and bred New Englander, lived in South Carolina for a year!