Interesting event in Changsha

• 2 replies
Interesting event in Changsha
« on: July 28, 2014, 02:21:58 AM »
Yo vey, major incident today. Men in car, driving badly. Decide to go through zebra crossing without stopping to look. I stop them. They then turn and passenger shouts FU mother. I respond by catching driver at red light. Passengers exit vehicle., man raises fist at me, I grab his shirt collar and pull him to police station. He is very angry, I did. Not want him to run over children or mi laopo. His shirt badly damaged. I pay 200 rmb, but feel satisfied... Laopo angry that I did not hold my temper..... I am angry that I lost my cool, but man was not touched? Beyond damaged shir
Red October Red October Red October BLACK!

Re: Interesting event in Changsha
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:28:39 PM »
Redoctoberblack, if this particular driving incident happened in Australia, I'd understand, because it would be a rare occurrence. I thought that bad driving was the norm in China and that one had to expect things like this and remain on guard, because of the volume of traffic etc etc.   I can understand your anger as I am an angry person when provoked.  I spend most of my driving time saying that a lot of the road users couldn't drive ducks to water. bibibibibi  This is mainly because they drive way below the speed limit. I'm glad you didn't do anything more than damage his shirt; damaging his body would have cost you a lot more as you know. bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Interesting event in Changsha
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 10:49:21 PM »
Sometimes, to preserve civilization, it becomes necessary for some brave soul to firmly grab an idiot by the lapels and shake vigorously.

Redoctoberblack, thank you for preserving civilization today. agagagagag

:respect:
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com