Where to Buy Supplements Like Protein Powder and Amino Acids

• 3 replies

Ivyman

Where to Buy Supplements Like Protein Powder and Amino Acids
« on: February 14, 2017, 09:42:19 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I could use updates.  You guys ask for details, here is what I need:

-1  Jug of High Quality 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate Flavor, Any Brand
-1  Box of 18 or More Packets of Meal Replacement Powder Such as Met-Rx, Myoplex, Etc. in Chocolate Flavor
-1 Kg of Creatine Monohydrate
-1 Kg of L-Glutamine
-1 Kg of Beta-Alanine

In the US, it would be cheap and easy to order from Amazon.com for the first two, and BulkSupplements.com for the last 3.  What would you guys do for these?

Thanks

old34

Re: Where to Buy Supplements Like Protein Powder and Amino Acids
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:08:54 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I could use updates.  You guys ask for details, here is what I need:

-1  Jug of High Quality 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate Flavor, Any Brand
-1  Box of 18 or More Packets of Meal Replacement Powder Such as Met-Rx, Myoplex, Etc. in Chocolate Flavor
-1 Kg of Creatine Monohydrate
-1 Kg of L-Glutamine
-1 Kg of Beta-Alanine

In the US, it would be cheap and easy to order from Amazon.com for the first two, and BulkSupplements.com for the last 3.  What would you guys do for these?

Thanks

jd.com
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

Ivyman

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 02:42:46 PM »
I'm at the site now.  Just curious, why is jd.com the best?

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 08:43:22 PM »
JD makes finding all sorts of useful things very easy.  You could also find these on Taobao and other sources, but JD seems easier for those of us who don't read squiggle (at least for me).

Recently, I spotted a few Spring Valley vitamins and supplements at my local Chinese Walmart.  If this trend continues, I won't be buying so much when I visit the US.

Also, keep a lookout in middle-upper grade shopping centers.  There's a place in the Carrefour building where I shop which carries exactly what you are looking for.  If Dongguan has such a shop, I'd consider it likely that there are more such shops in Tier1 and Tier2 cities.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com