Weather Check

• 1321 replies

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »
Hu lu dao is across the bay from Dalian and since arriving in July there haven't been too many blue sky days.  In Nei Mongol the sky was blue almost everyday, I miss blue skies....
I am still learning. Michelangelo

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2007, 06:41:23 PM »
Friday morning, 6.39, Germany, Osnabrück
It looks fine. It is already about 18 °C outside. Yesterday was heavy raining, but today it seems to be a good start into the weekend - relaxing on my balcony, cool beer  agagagagag and a good BBQ  bfbfbfbfbf
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2007, 09:11:34 PM »
Bright blue skies, few clouds and nothing to do at work bfbfbfbfbf It's fun to sit in an office, drink coffee and conjugate Turkish verbs while being paid to do so.
This weekend the weather better hold up, as I am going to a church fair. Not bcause I found the Lord (still a true follower of Ratatosk, me) but an invitation arrived at work for a BBQ and English book sale and lots of English specialties and beer at this quaint little church just a few feet from the Little Mermaid. It's apparently where all the English ex-pats go to hear sermons in English. Beer, BBQ, friendly English ex-pats, used books and, hopefully, nice weather. Life is good agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2007, 10:12:50 PM »
Still raining in Jinan!! alalalalal
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »
Hot, humid, raining every second day in Nanning. But it is getting cooler. It's about down to t-shirt weather now. Before this, it was air conditioner weather. Now, it is actually coolish about 5am if you leave the aircon on all night.

Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2007, 07:23:26 AM »
Last 2 days have been absolutely brilliant weather in Xi'an.  Cool enough to be comfy during the day, snuggly at night.  It rained earlier in the week, so yesterday and today we could see the mountains and there was a soft blue sky,and stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #261 on: September 17, 2007, 08:06:38 PM »
The weekend was great in Germany. Sunny and blue sky. Stars at night - great  bfbfbfbfbf

Today, it is a little cloudy, about 15 °C. Does not look a good as the last days. Well, it is autumn now, so it is normal.
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #262 on: September 17, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »
There were mountains again today - high winds yesterday with light rain - blew most of the pollution off into someone else's backyard. But nice to see the mountains and the villages on their slopes - very, very rare.

Mimi

« Reply #263 on: September 17, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »
It has been unrelentingly sunny here!  Quite oppressive mid-day, but the nights are cooling off.

At first, I couldn't figure out why all the Chinese girls were carrying umbrellas!  I would look up at the sky and think "There isn't a cloud in the sky! How can they think it is going to rain when the sun is beating down so.... oh."

I wish I could get tan just by walking to the store (grumble)

« Reply #264 on: September 17, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »
Sunny and warm in Harbin through the day but don't go out without a jacket after dark..... gets a little brezzy and cool when the sun goes down.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

AMonk

« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »
Temps have dropped to around 26C, and the HumDidity is settling at about 70%.  Not too bad here in BDA. bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #266 on: October 05, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »
Ruddy rain.  It has rained almost every day this week.  asasasasas  asasasasas Only exception was Wed afternoon and yesterday.  I don't like going out in the rain so I have been grounded every day except yesterday.  Doing laundry today so I have to hang it in my kitchen.  Wonderful holiday week  llllllllll llllllllll
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2007, 08:51:49 PM »
Hey DS, it's raining on this side of the bay, too but it's our first day of rain this week.  Went to the beach yesterday and while most of the locals were in jackets and tee's with pants rolled for wading in the water, I saw a carload of tourists disembarking in their bathing suits and lathering on the sunscreen.   ahahahahah
I am still learning. Michelangelo

« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »
It is pouring rain again - still  asasasasas 

Forecast is for rain again tomorrow  llllllllll but maybe not on Sunday.

Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2007, 04:59:44 AM »
Yeehaa!  Forecast for Tuesday is temps of 9 high, 5 low.  Winter is coming.  The leaves are juuuuust beginning to change colour.

Autumn and winter are my favourite times of year in China.