Re: My new son.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 03:16:15 AM »
Congrats

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 03:41:42 AM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate all of your kind words. The hardest thing so far has been trying to convince my wife and her family that what I'm doing while not perfect and even a little silly isn't going to kill him. I can seem to do anything right,  llllllllll

PSD - for the benefit of all us prospective parents out there, could you outline some of the issues that have come up?

when you have time, of course, I realise you're prob quite busy right now...  ahahahahah bfbfbfbfbf
I wasn't 1. holding right 2. picking him up right 3.Cleaning him right 4. feeding him right 5. cooling his bottle right 6. helping my wife sit up or move around right 7. my body was too hot to hold him as much as I wanted to. ( this one had some merit as his internal furnace seems to be set as high as mine. 8. I probably wasn't breathing right either. I think that about covers it. Oh wait... 9. I wasn't washing the dishes right and 10. I think I wasn't washing his bed cloths right either.
Did I miss anything?  llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
Congratulations, man!  bfbfbfbfbf

I know exactly how you're feeling  ahahahahah

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 11:24:50 PM »
congrats on the adorable little chat. I remember the awesome feeling even though for me it was 23 years ago. I still look on my kids with awe! Its amazing...  akakakakak agagagagag agagagagag
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 11:25:43 PM »
sorry mistyped in my excitement "adorable little CHAP"  llllllllll
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 04:52:37 AM »
The last two days have been much better. They seem to know I'm not really the clumsy fak they've grown to love.  ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 04:58:30 AM »
glad to hear it  agagagagag
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
We'll be having our little girl around the middle of November.  I had Mrs. Casey let her mother, sisters and brothers know that when it comes to raising the child, MY WORD IS LAW!!!!!!! and woe unto anybody who raises the ire of  Papa Grizzly Bear ffffffffff.

I'm already practicing my EVIL BARBARIAN SCOWL and GROWL  asasasasas to use on some "High Level Party Member Muckety-Muck's Little Emperor (BRAT)" of a son is trying to bully her because she is mixed blood.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »
This is so wonderful! Congratulations!!! agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

AMonk

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 02:12:41 AM »
We'll be having our little girl around the middle of November.

bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag agagagagag akakakakak
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
Congratulations Casey. agagagagag Keep us up to date on the progress.