George

• My view of China
Re: This week's avatar: alternate headings
« Reply #1890 on: January 17, 2013, 08:48:05 AM »
Where did that link go? I can't find it!! llllllllll
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #1891 on: January 17, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »
Thanks George, It would be really special to see some photos of Raoul in the Memorial Garden.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1892 on: February 22, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »
And our admin forgets to post the pic in the thread.  Some things never change. ahahahahah

Mine is.  My wife measured it so she can brag to her friends about how great I am. afafafafaf
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

A-Train

« Reply #1893 on: February 22, 2013, 06:45:59 PM »

Mine is.  My wife measured it so she can brag to her friends about how great I am. afafafafaf

Using the metric system, it always sounds bigger.

This pic has to be a good joke. The grammar is too good for the interpretation to be so bad.
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

yli

« Reply #1894 on: February 23, 2013, 01:44:10 AM »

The feeling you get when a girl brags to all of her friends about the size of your schlong while you're in the room....

« Reply #1895 on: February 23, 2013, 11:31:16 AM »
Take it from one who knows boys; "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog". uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu afafafafaf

I take it that this is probably intended for the male toilets to stop the "drips" on the seats. Yeah, you can take that either way. ahahahahah Wonder if there is something funny for the ladies loo?

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #1896 on: March 05, 2013, 09:44:52 PM »
One day we caught a taxi in Yanji.  Mrs. Casey sat up front, I sat in the back.  She was so completely pi$$ed off when we got to our destination, I was afraid I had done something.  It seems the driver had asked her who I was.  When learned I was the hubby, he had the audacity to ask her if it was true that westerner's dicks were really better at sastifying chinese women than Chinese dicks ever were.  Needless to say she wanted to slap him silly, but insted ignored his crudeness. I only shook my head in disgust, but told her she should have told him I had more enough to completely sastify her and still had enough to completely service three more women.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:50:13 PM by CaseyOrourke »

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #1897 on: March 06, 2013, 01:07:20 AM »
Are you sure she wasn't angry because from her experience it is not true?

« Reply #1898 on: March 06, 2013, 12:09:55 PM »
Wonder if there is any way we could arrange an experiment? ahahahahah uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah  I actually asked that question of a lady, with apparently a fair bit of experience in that area afafafafaf and she told me, that as a general rule, it is not true.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1899 on: March 06, 2013, 03:15:26 PM »
Wonder if there is any way we could arrange an experiment? ahahahahah uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah  I actually asked that question of a lady, with apparently a fair bit of experience in that area afafafafaf and she told me, that as a general rule, it is not true.

I volunteer to demonstrate how well I . . . measure up as well as how well I satisfy any ladies who wish to compare my skills against others.

I realize this could be an arduous task, but am willing to do it for the advancement of science.

I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1900 on: March 07, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »
Thanks for the kind offer EL, but I was thinking more in terms of how the Chinese male "measures" up as a race of people. I've seen plenty of Anglo males, but don't know much about Asians; perhaps I should have nursed in China. uuuuuuuuuu The lady I spoke to in China claimed to have had plenty of experience in that area though. ahahahahah

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #1901 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »
Judging by any underwear I've bought in Asia, it's true. They may fit in the ass and the waist... but there's no room for the 'package' - it can be downright painful! 
asasasasas

Now, I know some 'smart ass' is going to tell me to stop buying women's underwear... but I assure you - these were for men.  ababababab
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #1902 on: March 09, 2013, 05:26:39 AM »
Judging by any underwear I've bought in Asia, it's true. They may fit in the ass and the waist... but there's no room for the 'package' - it can be downright painful! 
asasasasas

Now, I know some 'smart ass' is going to tell me to stop buying women's underwear... but I assure you - these were for men.  ababababab

I had to buy some underwear in Yanji after my bags were left in Newark international one year. I had to get XXXXL (I wear L in the US), the brand on the box was "Fattie"

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #1903 on: March 09, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
asasasasas

I had to buy some underwear in Yanji after my bags were left in Newark international one year. I had to get XXXXL (I wear L in the US), the brand on the box was "Fattie"

Long John with a Ding-Dong

George

• My view of China
« Reply #1904 on: March 10, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »
Speaking of knickers, The Babe brought me some back. They are made from wood!....the fabric is made from Birch fibre. Very comfortable, and so far, no splinters. ahahahahah
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/